2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 5 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ah Chee may not get there but in terms of current output alone he's miles ahead of Moore and that's without the ceiling comparison.
Theres no difference in output. If anything, Moore was moore (heheheheheheheheh) dominant in the SANFL and had the higher ceiling being a first round draftee.

Ah yes, I remember Andrew Moore's 26 disposal, 3 goal game.

Wait. No I don't.
If Moore got to play a tiring GWS, GC, & the Freo reserves, he might have put together some decent form too. Keep in mind Sam Gray was the most dominant player in the competition over that same 4-5 week period.

Onya smithy7 but it was already posted on the previous page. ;)

Never mind, double the chance to find the highlights package.

Turiyasangitananda

Cancelled
May 10, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ah Chee would be competing with Young rather than Amon. Amon is outside run and carry, where as Young and Ah Chee play inside mid/marking forward role.

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Theres no difference in output. If anything, Moore was moore (heheheheheheheheh) dominant in the SANFL and had the higher ceiling being a first round draftee.

If Moore got to play a tiring GWS, GC, & the Freo reserves, he might have put together some decent form too. Keep in mind Sam Gray was the most dominant player in the competition over that same 4-5 week period.

Andrew Moore usually played well at sanfl level, but apart from gathering touches he was still mr vanilla, he did absolutely zip in his 5 or 6 games with the tiggers, and was cut after 1 season on their list.

Arch has an X factor, if he can become more consistent (I accept it's a big IF ), he is ( in my opinion ;) ) very capable of surviving at AFL level for a lot more than one season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back