Port Adelaide
IMG_20170507_164318-1512x2016.jpg

GreyPower

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2014
PAFC
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any chance that Eddy's limited input after half time was due to perhaps being rested as a possible inclusion for China game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best players Rossco?
Eddy and Palmer the standouts for mine.

Monfries, Arch, Toump good too.

Also in patches I thought Marshall, Austin, Neade, Amon, Drew, Atley did alright as well.

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would agree with that Ross.

Toump distributed the ball very well and Jesse didn't stop running.

Thought Doogs and Austin very solid in the backline would be very comfortable in either or both of those stepping up if needed.

Would pick Gus for China if it were up to me. Looked fit and smart footballer who knows where and when to run.

Good win good day topped off by Greg Phillips walking past me with a smile and a wink like he had some idea of who I was (I could just just about shuffle off happy now I reckon).

wayb2912

Club Legend
Nov 30, 2009
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Any chance that Eddy's limited input after half time was due to perhaps being rested as a possible inclusion for China game?
Nope he played out the game, was double and triple teamed in the second half. He is the Charlie Dixon of our SANFL side we go to him with almost every inside 50 entry

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 9, 2014
Madelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haven't read the thread but Summo was never going to pass up that opportunity to have a s**t on goal that he nailed from the 50m mark (right in front of me) in the first quarter.
He knew he'd given the supporters what the wanted as soon as he kicked the ball and his salute to the adoring throngs in the Quinn stand was a thing of beauty that rivalled the goal itself.
Thanks x200 Summo.

Portstar Johnny

Debutant
Jul 20, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haven't read the thread but Summo was never going to pass up that opportunity to have a s**t on goal that he nailed from the 50m mark (right in front of me) in the first quarter.
He knew he'd given the supporters what the wanted as soon as he kicked the ball and his salute to the adoring throngs in the Quinn stand was a thing of beauty that rivalled the goal itself.
Thanks x200 Summo.

That was unbelievable!! Summo is a star!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back