2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday 23rd of March at Alberton. Maggies at 6:40pm, Academy at 5pm. FREE ENTRY.

Team:
F: Ladhams - Reynolds - Johnson
HF: Palmer - Frampton - Monfries
C: Neade - Ah Chee - Summerton (C)
HB: Bonner - Austin - Impey
B: Hewett - Lienert - Krakouer
R: Lobbe - Snelling - Drew
INT FROM: Marshall - White - Toumpas - Irra - Sharrad - R.Young

Last edited:

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Deal me in and see you there. So much to see of players and gameplan. Up against the reigning Premiers
we have a strong side that might prove too good. Lienert against his old team should be interesting,
no doubt they'll all wish him well. Ladhams and Marshall to follow up from 2 weeks ago and Frampton too.
Kinda hope Keanu Miller plays. Can't wait.
Carn the Maggies.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Are we absolutely certain that Krak cant play in a SANFL practice match?

I would've thought he'd be eligible to play in the practice game but not in Round 1 of the SANFL. Assuming SANFL preseason suspensions work the same as AFL preseason suspensions, which they may not.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I would've thought he'd be eligible to play in the practice game but not in Round 1 of the SANFL. Assuming SANFL preseason suspensions work the same as AFL preseason suspensions, which they may not.
This...

Will be interesting to see how the B's go against the premiers, because North didn't challenge them much after half time. Also want to see how Lienert goes against his old side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

foxport

Team Captain
Aug 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leicester City FC Ingle Farm FC
It's an AFL suspension so he serves it round one of AFL. Will be available round one of the sanfl.

GreyPower

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2014
PAFC
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking forward to reading match reports as this game progresses.

Would like to see Marshall spend at least 75% time on the ground to see how he goes.

Snelling perhaps up agsinst Kirkwood could be interesting.

Would rather have Impey on Wing or Forward flank as this is probably where he'll play when he makes it back into AFL side.

Would really like to hear that Johnson has found some form.

Last edited:

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
We'd be fielding a pretty strong line up you'd think. I'd expect us to win comfortably if Sturt experiment at all. If Sturt go with their full strength squad it might be tight but we should still win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back