2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Trial Match 2 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

MutleyDog

Grumble Bum Extraordinaire
Nov 5, 2014
Straya
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
"Please contact your Club for further information." ;)

Has anyone heard back from the club on this yet?
I have sent an email but haven't heard anything yet.
It really annoys me that a stream will exist but we can't access.

I won't be going to any/many away games so a streaming pass would have been pretty awesome. I hope it happens in 2018.

RustyCage

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

f6fb50ea621d5a606b550ed3c5778dcc.jpg

01168c85f47e48eb3ab934f0ec6c5e23.jpg

03bd631b2d0429eb28e8dbe98781c926.jpg

Last message has been read but no reply

I spoke to Benny D about this the other day. It wouldn't be appropriate to quote the detail of the conversation for a variety of reasons. Rest assured there is a lot more to it than "the club choosing not to participate".
Colour me shocked...

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I haven't spoken to anyone and don't know any reasons or pretend to have any knowledge about the why's or why nots of the stream but if I had to take a wild stab in the dark/ conspiracy theory it would be this.

One unamed party may be of the belief that those that have the capacity to pay to promote their product do so. But hey am probably wrong.

What I do know is when we win the flag this year I will party like it's 1999, 98 or 94, 95, 96. or 90 or 92 or...

Last edited:

RustyCage

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I spoke to Benny D about this the other day. It wouldn't be appropriate to quote the detail of the conversation for a variety of reasons. Rest assured there is a lot more to it than "the club choosing not to participate".

Any hints as to what the reason is? There's now no radio coverage at all so there's no way to hear a call of the game unless you sign up to every other teams digital package. As fans we've been screwed over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back