AFLW Port Adelaide vs Sydney - Round 4 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Get on board Papa G, you can't spend your whole life supporting that miserable men's team.
Sorry, but for Papa it’s a case of ‘if they ain’t got a utensil, their footy he will block’.

What a win! Ewings was unreal – lots of room for growth in her outside game as well, given that she had 19 touches from no marks. Very exciting.

I teared up watching their excitement after the game.
Can't wait to get Lauren Young playing alongside Ewings
Do we automatically get Young or have to draft her?
Great win for the girls done the PAFC proud.
For some reason we get more recognition of or 150byr history when the girls play🤷.
Take note AFL men's media and commentators.

Was listening to the Abc radio coverage.Steven Williams was very excited about the Girls performance.One of the younger lady's has massive potential.Steven said she was the female Robby Grey with the use of her body.Only new to this game can't remember the name but will know as the season goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ewings is a dead-set gun in her 4th game. Dowrick right up there with her.

So good to see the coach putting so much faith in her young stars
Big fan of the boundary rider they had for this game - Megan Waters. She knows her footy and has a great presence. She is brilliant on the Yokayi Footy Show on NITV.

View attachment 1510362

If we could get rid of Ricciuto and have Waters as the boundary rider for both the mens and women's Port home games when Fox is doing the coverage I would be overjoyed.
it was great when she admitted to being starstruck while interviewing Erin.

I watched most of the 2nd half and was very impressed with the distance some of the girls were getting with their kicks, a couple of the goals must have travelled at least 50 metres, I haven't seen long kicking like that in any previous games I have watched.

As for Ewings at 18 playing in her 4th AFLW game, I have one word for her, WOW! :thumbsu:

Do we automatically get Young or have to draft her?
Great win for the girls done the PAFC proud.
For some reason we get more recognition of or 150byr history when the girls play🤷.
Take note AFL men's media and commentators.
Playing at Alberton and they can’t deny it.

Massive improvement from the 1st game at Alberton in every way!

Leading into open space instead of just standing in open space causing congestion every kick was a big improvement as well as basic skills and pressure ect.

Took my partner to the game and also met RussellEberthandball from the forum.

The 1870 event at the bowls club which was a well run event with inteviews with Phillips and Gemma. Free drinks, lots of prizes!

And best part was winning the 1st goal scorer prize which was a team signed footy (thank you Jade!!!!!). I'll definitely get it secured in an acryllic case with certificate next to my other 2 prized PA memorabilia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back