Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Does he now ... only thing is ,,, I don't make up s**t.
What happened then ?

Cut your bullshit and faux outrage at being called out just for a second and answer the question- why have you lost a $750k a year sponsor after only 1 year into a 4 year deal ?

And - here's a tip - the answer isn't "clubrooms"

The AFL shouter is a moron. It was released there were 4.4m viewers.

I wonder what the KPI's were if we were disappointed?
Where did you get that figure. ?

4.4 Out of 6148 million ?
And still no sponsor ?

What happened then ?

Cut your bullshit and faux outrage at being called out just for a second and answer the question- why have you lost a $750k a year sponsor after only 1 year into a 4 year deal ?
And - here's a tip - the answer isn't "clubrooms"
Are you talking about Renault, and if so, it has been answered before.

Where did you get that figure. ?

4.4 Out of 6148 million ?
And still no sponsor ?

Look it up, I'm not spoon feeding you.

Your posts continue to run with the underlying theme that it's ok what Pepper The Pig did because it's been done before. Same old same old - not his fault and victim mentality.

You're a sad little f***er aren't you

Are you really surprised though? This is the same s**t bloke that blamed Roo for the death of Walsh, so condoning sexual assault really comes as no shock.

Are you really surprised though? This is the same s**t bloke that blamed Roo for the death of Walsh, so condoning sexual assault really comes as no shock.
And you are the same s**t bloke who keeps bringing it up.

Let the guy rest in peace FFS

Nup
Not surprised at all

It's par for the course for both him and his rancid club

Your last source was you "heard a commentator say it"

There's been no song and dance from your club about those ratings and since your club sings and dances when they make $28000 profit, I'd be assuming the figures were s**t.

And until you prove otherwise, then the story about you losing a sponsor because that KPI wasn't met, seems to be right on the money.

Your last source was you "heard a commentator say it"

Yep, Matt Crouch had 21 disposals for 8 metres gained. It still triggers you I see.

Yea I've never condoned SPP's alleged behaviour towards this girl but carry on frother 1 & 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I've never condoned SPP's alleged behaviour towards this girl but carry on frother 1 & 2.
Yeah
Ya have ....
You've even rebadged your "poor Sam" thread on the Port Board with the "scape goat " tag !
WTF ??? Scape goat for what ????
That thread is getting worse and worse

“We need laws to ensure all the statistics are gathered and analyzed by an independent company,” Li says. “And the surveys and statistics should be fragmented into various categories. It is not fair to compare a documentary with an entertainment reality show.”

Li cites the United States as an example, where TV shows and series with poor ratings will be cut short or canceled.

“It is a consensus reached by both TV stations and production companies,” he explains. “But in China, TV stations rely primarily on advertising revenues because most broadcasting platforms are not pay-channels. Fake figures can largely increase their advertising profits.”

https://www.shine.cn/archive/featur...rs-suffer-from-the-ratings-game/shdaily.shtml

I'd be more than happy for the AFL to introduce a standardised format that puts weighting on 11 game memberships and not 3 game and free giveaway memberships.
Or broken down 30k 11 gamers, 10k 3 gamers, 40k who clicked on an email link etc.

82k members huh Vikingblood I reckon that needs to be analyzed by an independent company as well lol
They are going to be in for a rude shock when the AFL starting auditing those e-memberships and look at some of the names that have applied for the memberships :D

Must have only been a short membership since he died in 1993. Maybe he couldn't live with our Prelim choke against the Bombers.
He only joined up this year before the cult training camp :D

full

Remove this Banner Ad

Back