Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^^

"Oh you are asking me regards sponsors..... heard some rumblings we will be hearing an announcement mid January about a luxury car sponsorship for the club"

The queen of editing having a go at a spelling error :drunk:

Smells !

Smells bad !

Hahahaha

*Am I doing it right? :poo: smells bad

Woft
More than a spelling error - clearly uneducated

Or 12
Unbelievable ...

Have heard from those that should know that there will be a major announcement prior to David Koch annual "go get em boys" speech in early Feb.

As for who their new/old major sponsor will be well just pm me. ;)

They've been "lining up " since September - apparently Port are still "choosing" and sorting through the hundreds of potential suckers.

Why do you care?
Coz it's just another fail from your admin and the subsequent defending of a second rate sponsor will be amusing.
Am expecting an interesting set of financials too following your admins China fiasco. :thumbsu:

From the first post in this thread peanut...

LZ73fO8.png

Don't worry about our sponsorship revenue, worry about why yours is so pitiful. You might need to get Jake King to "convince" some of the car dealerships to pony up more cash!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is still more than the crows listed sponsorship of $11m odd.

:thumbsu:

It's bullshit figures floggo
No way did you go from $6m to $22 m then back to $12 m!!!!

Even then - Renault were only giving you $500k a year - where's the other $11.5m coming from ?

Genuine question
I know an answer won't be forthcoming - clearly it's your club koolaiding you all !

It's bullshit figures floggo
No way did you go from $6m to $22 m then back to $12 m!!!!

Even then - Renault were only giving you $500k a year - where's the other $11.5m coming from ?

Genuine question
I know an answer won't be forthcoming - clearly it's your club koolaiding you all !

You are just making up numbers you peanut. Please show a link to somewhere saying Renault were only worth $500k a year.

You can't. Absolute peanut.

What a glorious day to be a port supporter! Or to be obsessed with the great club!
Well Port just have to send an email to the obsessed crow flogs to stop them worrying about when Port are going to announce a new sponsor ...
Its not bloody good enough Port ..
They have a right to know before Port Members..
That's right Port, who the bloody hell are they to demand when the announcement will be made.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back