Workshop Port Adelaide's perfect logo

Remove this Banner Ad

What ISC stuff is the monagram on? Yeah the custom merch is great, wish I'd got the hoodie too. Ah well.
Off the top of my head this year's black varsity jackets. Some other stuff too but i can't remember. It's definitely no longer exclusive to NE but they could just be licensing it out or something.

The more I view my above attempt, the shitter it looks.

Revised versions:

Logo08.png Logo10.png
Logo09.png Logo11.png

my suggestion i my avatar, or this:
V0Q2oGC.jpg

Ok knobheads

I've sat by and watched for too long many feeble attempts at coming up with a perfect new logo. One which meets the following criteria

a) provides a link between our past successes in the Sanfell and our future as a juggernork in the AFL
2) is modern and dynamic, exciting future generations
iii] is a traditional logo
Four: is easy for the kids to draw

zDGNSN8.jpg

Eat that peasants

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok knobheads

I've sat by and watched for too long many feeble attempts at coming up with a perfect new logo. One which meets the following criteria

a) provides a link between our past successes in the Sanfell and our future as a juggernork in the AFL

zDGNSN8.jpg

Eat that peasants
Bow down

We are not worthy.

Ok knobheads

zDGNSN8.jpg

Eat that peasants
Hahahaha #lol that was funny ahaha you are great welcome in.

Ok knobheads

zDGNSN8.jpg

Eat that peasants
#minimalism. :drunk:

The diamond would never get accepted without something that makes it obviously Port Adelaide to those that don't know what the diamond is.

Especially now that you're trying to grow in China, just having your establishment date in a diamond won't make those you're trying to attract notice or understand the brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back