Workshop Port Adelaide's perfect logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. I'll change that a bit.
Obviously Port Adelaide's brand.
Which it is, Power up top, fist holding a lightning bolt, each of the clubs colours, identifiable as Port Adelaide.

Realistically, the diamond is a good corporate logo, not sports club logo.

This is an idea that I've been playing around with the last cupla days. Something a bit different.

We're already using his fist, so I thought I'd reveal the man/god beyond the quadrangle and go with a Zeus head (in all its bearded glory) to convey the Power theme. There's a subtle nod to our previous mascot in there as well.

View attachment 280182
Sorry, but my first thought was: rooster.

This is an idea that I've been playing around with the last cupla days. Something a bit different.

We're already using his fist, so I thought I'd reveal the man/god beyond the quadrangle and go with a Zeus head (in all its bearded glory) to convey the Power theme. There's a subtle nod to our previous mascot in there as well.

View attachment 280182
North Ballarat could always use a new logo, nice work!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole Port board is behind Matt though I completely absolutely forgot to keep watching after the first episode
The M&E board are also 100% behind Matt as well. He'll pretty much be wearing something Port Adelaide related at all times. It's usually his Port Adelaide basketball singlet in challenges.

Another day another PAFC logo #nevergiveup

I2mFPeB.png

I2mFPeB.png
That is actually the best Port logo I have seen so far, wonder what an inverted version woild look like though?

The black and white needs to look more prison bar-y, somehow...
I tried but it disrupts... sorry can't find a better word... disrupts the flow of it or whatever. I figure, best not to compromise. The current logo isn't a paragon for incredible logos but it doesn't exactly look prison-bar-y with its black and white stripes either.

That is actually the best Port logo I have seen so far, wonder what an inverted version woild look like though?
Thanks mate, most feedback I'm getting from Port people is negative. Nice to hear someone likes it.

Like this? Not into it as much as the white, particularly as I was initially sparked by the Manchester City logo and the white roundel goes hand in hand with the Magpies logo.
PA Logo Roundel.png

The black and white needs to look more prison bar-y, somehow...

Well I've gone from 'less prison bars' to agreeing with this.

Perhaps it isn't Prison Bars themselves, per se, but rather, plain black and white stripes remind me of Collingwood first.

If it isn't feasible for the black panel at the top, would it possible to space the stripes in the manner that they have been spaced on the guernseys? Two or three white thinner white stripes, with larger black stripes and a wider black middle?
70303_5d5f981a560aa4415edf7720239762e5.jpg
128943-b57ba572-6481-11e3-a0eb-d5262374c385.jpg
(Jesus dude you're creasing it! Seriously, what the hell?)

I think the current logo definitely references the PBs quite well. The colour panel then the fist logo separating from the stripes at the bottom accomplishes it. It isn't literal, which I like, but it is there.

Last edited:

I2mFPeB.png
I really like this. Best Port logo that immediately comes to mind, maybe only matched by the stormy2quadzilla diamond

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I tried but it disrupts... sorry can't find a better word... disrupts the flow of it or whatever. I figure, best not to compromise. The current logo isn't a paragon for incredible logos but it doesn't exactly look prison-bar-y with its black and white stripes either.

Thanks mate, most feedback I'm getting from Port people is negative. Nice to hear someone likes it.

Like this? Not into it as much as the white, particularly as I was initially sparked by the Manchester City logo and the white roundel goes hand in hand with the Magpies logo.
View attachment 308550

This should be the logo, no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back