Port Adelaide's plan to use jumpers similar to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on a sec, Port not only include the premierships they won before they joined the AFL in their tally, without differentiating, but also their SANFL premierships since then! What a croc.

We can add "has tiny laptop keyboard and a rolling ship" to my resume too. I mean if we want to get all petty here. But actually, my use of the quote function seems to have been pretty spot on from what i can see,

I wasn’t arguing with you about your right to have an opinion.

So it must be “can’t read too well”

Yes and I’m paraphrasing here but Keith Thomas said “no one will care about Phil Walsh in 5 years”.

And that’s true.
Prove it or shut the * up.

Lol im not a mod on this particular board, and didnt present anything as a fact - other than professing a belief in what the AFl said. I cant help it if you do.

One things for sure, you can kiss goodbye to ever getting permission to wear it again,

You can’t even keep your lies straight 5 minutes apart.

Prove it or shut the fu** up.

"I think you'd mount a good argument for naming the medal after Phil right now but I'm not so sure about five years time."

shameful, isn’t it.

The_Wookie the AFL have posted photos and video of us singing the song in the bars on their official Twitter and on AFL.com.au, pretty odd thing for them to do if they were furious enough about it to fine us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Wookie the AFL have posted photos and video of us singing the song in the bars on their official Twitter and on AFL.com.au, pretty odd thing for them to do if they were furious enough about it to fine us.

The AFL website posts many things before the Commission condemns or rules against them,

"I think you'd mount a good argument for naming the medal after Phil right now but I'm not so sure about five years time."

shameful, isn’t it.

No?

I reckon the AFL will strip the 4 points simply because the action was a middle finger to the AFL.
If it's one thing threats in this game to the governing body don't get you very far.
Given the amount of love it is getting on the AFL site and social media id say they sanctioned it already.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Okay so he didn't actually say 'nobody will care about Phil Walsh in five years' time' as you tried to claim he did at all then. Thanks bud, you can go back to shutting the fu** up now.
I said I was paraphrasing but that’s basically what he said. 5 years after he was murdered Phil Walsh and his legacy at both clubs won’t be that important. That’s what your club said. It’s all there. Don’t get angry with me. I’m on your side with this.

And this is why Collingwood shouldn't budge. First it will be all showdowns then in 5-10 years they'll want it for all home games. Then they'll want for away games where it doesn't clash with the home team.

Unfortunately that's how the world works.

As long as Ed is sleeping with Gill it will be sweet. Like the maple syrup he will pour on Gill’s pancakes in a few hours.

Thats how the world works.

Kochie would have got permission but he’ll lie about it like he lied about the points deduction.

christ you really are a literalist on a footy forum arent you. No one in this goddamn forum is sitting on the phone to gil. We're all guessing as to whether or not anything will come from this.

Oh my word - forgive me for understanding your words as you wrote them.

It’s almost like you didn’t mean what you wrote and are trying to walk it back. Again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back