Port Adelaide's plan to use jumpers similar to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Black n White stripes and the Magpies heritage in this competition might have something to do with it.
We’re just looking to honour our heritage in showdowns - against the crowsNo one else and we will never be the ‘magpies’ in the afl.

we have club greats who bled for the guernsey - these guys are why we the current fans get to see our club play in the afl. Our heritage matters.

this guernsey is the Port, it’s the wharf - the ‘wharfies’ - it is Port Adelaide.

the more the afl says no to showdowns - the more Port Supporters will show up to games in the PB’s . Most of these PB’s have ‘magpie’ emblems because we can’t sell them with our club logo on them.

I said I was paraphrasing but that’s basically what he said. 5 years after he was murdered Phil Walsh and his legacy at both clubs won’t be that important. That’s what your club said. It’s all there. Don’t get angry with me. I’m on your side with this.

How’s that Phil Walsh legacy going at the Crows these days?
Literally forgotten until some schmuck wants to make a point on a footy forum.

Sydney’s song. Collingwoods jumper. Adelaide’s ground. They don’t have anything of their own.

We were winning multiple flags on Adelaide Oval before you were a glint in a Supreme Court Justice's eye. You are the tenants now and always will be.

How’s that Phil Walsh legacy going at the Crows these days?
Literally forgotten until some schmuck wants to make a point on a footy forum.
We have our best team man award named after him and were championing the showdown medal to be named after him to honour his legacy at both clubs.

Since your club deemed him not worthy we said that we wouldn’t support that medal being named after anyone else so its now forever known as the showdown medal.

Thanks for asking.

We have our best team man award named after him and were championing the showdown medal to be named after him to honour his legacy at both clubs.

Since your club deemed him not worthy we said that we wouldn’t support that medal being named after anyone else so its now forever known as the showdown medal.

Thanks for asking.

Amazing legacy. You must be so proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound really salty man.
The best thing about that post is one of Thilthorpe's goals came from an uncontested Joe the Goose in the goalsquare and the other was from a free kick for one of the more embarrassing dives I've ever seen. But yeah that's heaps better than a 49 point win apparently?

Sydney’s song. Collingwoods jumper. Adelaide’s ground. They don’t have anything of their own.
Adelaide's ground?

The one we have a long and storied success at?

The one we played the first AFL game at?

The one we won the first Adelaide Oval showdown at?

The one you didn't want to move to?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back