chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Chazza & some random Richmond poster turn a main board thread into bay 13.. I'm shocked!
I think I’ve stayed on topic pretty well but if posters are going to ask questions or challenge me then I’ll reply to them. Do you expect me not to?
Apart from a reply to PapaG I’ve been fair and polite in general. If you’ve got a valid complaint tell a mod.
If you want to look at Bay 13 type stuff here look no further than this-
...A few years later Sturt win the flag with the major contributors being Zane Kirkwood and Kory Beard. How did that happen? Know your station and stick to volunteering to pick up dog poo before training.

JimmyBC

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think I’ve stayed on topic pretty well but if posters are going to ask questions or challenge me then I’ll reply to them. Do you expect me not to?
Apart from a reply to PapaG I’ve been fair and polite in general. If you’ve got a valid complaint tell a mod.
Well the Zane Kirkwood and Kory Beard comment is accurate as for doggy doo on Unley Oval also accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Rocks

All Australian
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
You would think they would embrace the power lighting logo after all these years as its a lot better than a magpie. If they got the prison bars jumper then what's next change the team song to sa magpies song that's the same as the swans theme song, it just wouldn't end. Look at la chargers logo it's pretty cool to me coming up with a awesome design that people love is the key. https://instagram.com/chargers?igshid=14aodnf4hmgng

Last edited:

Power Raid

TheBrownDog
Oct 15, 2004
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You would think they would embrace the power lighting logo after all these years as its a lot better than a magpie. If they got the prison bars jumper then what's next change the team song to sa magpies song that's the same as the swans theme song, it just wouldn't end. Look at la chargers logo it's pretty cool to me coming up with a awesome design that people love is the key. https://instagram.com/chargers?igshid=14aodnf4hmgng
after we secure the right to the PBs, we would go after the song and then go after the tigers song and guernsey. After that, we'd take over the world and build a wall.

Last edited:

stormskye

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
RUBBISH. There are more than 1 club that wear blue and white so I see no problem with Port wearing black and white. Eddie and his supporters can sook all they like.
Rubbish? Who said anything about colours? They want to wear the exact same pattern and colours. What a stupid comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
RUBBISH. There are more than 1 club that wear blue and white so I see no problem with Port wearing black and white. Eddie and his supporters can sook all they like.
They were accepted into the AFL with teal involved. Not sure why they suddenly want to change it. I’d go the prison bars with teal involved, it’s their identity now.

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SANFL used to have money but they spent it all supporting Port Adelaide to the tune of $15million to keep them afloat in the AFL.
The amount of cash Mr Whicker and his encore catering earnt at Footy Park helped fund it, it’s OK, I think the deal there was pretty sh*te for the clubs too... so Adelaide.

Top Bottom