Are Port s**t?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda 10th
Essendon 18th
Brisbane 17th
Richmond 13th

It does not read well

St. Kilda who were literally an entire game down on match fitness, we beat in the last quarter when they ran out of legs. That leaves 3 clubs we've beaten at home on our own merit: a club who had the majority of its best team suspended, a basketcase with no funding, and possibly the only team as pathetic as us.

Last edited:
Despite all the negativity there is a way we can win next week.

1-tell the crows the game has been moved to Aami stadium
2 they don't turn up
3 we win by default

see it's as simple as 1-2-3

Maybe we could go to AAMI instead and relive the good old days when we could be counted on to at least win a few games on our own deck.

Not bad. Gets a bit boring once you've seen a few planets. Better than watching Port anyway.
I thought so.

space exploration blah. Needed mass effect game play or monster hunter to keep it interesting.

St. Kilda who were literally an entire game down on match fitness, we beat in the last quarter when we ran out of legs. That leaves 3 clubs we've beaten at home on our own merit: a club who had the majority of its best team suspended, a basketcase with no funding, and possibly the only team as pathetic as us.

Jesus. What a year. Last year looks good now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After being kissed on the dick with the easiest draw we've had in our AFL era we are now staring down the barrel of a 9 win season and 12th place finish! Just let that sink in for a moment!!
I am at the stage where I would be satisfied if we traded out heaps of our players, get draft picks +++ and start again, with a good skills coach and some coaches who can teach.

I am at the stage where I would be satisfied if we traded out heaps of our players, get draft picks +++ and start again, with a good skills coach and some coaches who can teach.
Yep..not many have worth though. Wines does which I'd consider. Perhaps Young. Both will be questioning whether to come home soon anyway.

I still don't think we need to completely gut the list but we must trade out at least 2-3 established senior players to put a rocket up the current playing group and make them very much aware that their employment at the club is anything but guaranteed. Get some high picks and bring in some quality kids to put even more pressure on the remaining established players.

Yep..not many have worth though. Wines does which I'd consider. Perhaps Young. Both will be questioning whether to come home soon anyway.

Nah we still have plenty of overrated players...won't get the value we could have 12 months ago but there's still plenty of options to bring in a late first rounder plus a couple of second or third rounders. We then need to package trade the later picks academy points to a GWS for their first rounder.

Back