Pick 26: Ant Bear - Justin Westhoff
Pick 27: wharfie_1870 - Jack Hombsch
Pick 28: Peck - Jack Trengove
Pick 29: BAhCheeHandball/JohnHinckleyJr - Trent McKenzie
Pick 30: No21sTightManPerm - Jimmy Toumpas
Pick 31: ChristopHaha - Make your pick ASAP
Pick 32: Forzaport - Make your pick ASAP
Pick 33: Alberton Proud - Make your pick ASAP
Pick 34: MadFan23 - You have 2 hours (Until 10pm) to make your pick.
Pick 34:

Everyone loves a West Indian paceman, so it's Joel 'Big Bird' Garner for me. Anyone who is comfortable swearing around the boss the first time he talks to him is alright by me.

Seriously though, I just had another look at his highlights. Doesn't he just scream 'Luke Hodge'? He's a sneaky chance of some games next year IMO.

After being assigned Doogs, and acquiring Big Bird, so concludes my participation in the Buddy Draft.

Edit: omg I can't believeee he slid! ;)

Well done all in picking quick ... think this draft has gone quicker (once it finally got going... cheers RossFC for helping) than those years previously run by Ant Bear :p

Id be keen for Snelling or Lienert but Freak Dodgeball Accident can choose.
Thanks mate. Those would be nice pics, however I believe that Tom Clurey will be in AA squad contention in 2018 and I think that we could be the ones that get him over the line. I don't know if I could live with myself if we didn't take the punt and he just misses out. I couldn't handle the sleepless nights thinking 'what if?'.

So Tom Clurey please.

Thanks mate. Those would be nice pics, however I believe that Tom Clurey will be in AA squad contention in 2018 and I think that we could be the ones that get him over the line. I don't know if I could live with myself if we didn't take the punt and he just misses out. I couldn't handle the sleepless nights thinking 'what if?'.

So Tom Clurey please.

Good choice!

Assumed he wasnt available. Shame on this board for letting him get to 37 lol.

He’s in good hands now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quadzilla RossFC I've been off line for a few days

Looks like I have been automatically allocated Willem Drew ? - no problems if that's the case

Is there a second pick happening like previous years ?

I think I missed my spot - can I choose now ?

So confused

Quadzilla RossFC I've been off line for a few days

Looks like I have been automatically allocated Willem Drew ? - no problems if that's the case

Is there a second pick happening like previous years ?

I think I missed my spot - can I choose now ?

So confused

We've assigned you to Josh Jenkins.

I like the idea of the random draw assigning an opposition player to each poster, who would then be defended across Bigfooty in much the same way. 50 Port board posters spreading confusingly specific seeds of goodwill across the boards.

I like the idea of the random draw assigning an opposition player to each poster, who would then be defended across Bigfooty in much the same way. 50 Port board posters spreading confusingly specific seeds of goodwill across the boards.

I choose Alex Rance.

We are both deeply religious and although we worship very different Gods I think I can help him become a better player and a better person.

Alternatively we have a reverse buddy draft where we all draft a Crows player or coach to irrationally hate all year. Some are excited to get a Taylor Walker or Josh Jenkins with a high pick, whereas those stuck in the 40’s end up posting all year about how much they hate Heath Younie or Matthew Signorello.

Alternatively we have a reverse buddy draft where we all draft a Crows player or coach to irrationally hate all year. Some are excited to get a Taylor Walker or Josh Jenkins with a high pick, whereas those stuck in the 40’s end up posting all year about how much they hate Heath Younie or Matthew Signorello.
Can we please do this?

Could be done like a Wild Card assignment.

We all vote on the 10 most obnoxious and hated players from opposing teams and the final ten are assigned randomly to those who participate in the buddy draft.

Rules:
1. No bagging of your bizarro buddy anywhere on the forum.
2. Actively promote your bizarro buddy whenever you can insert them into the conversation.
3. Must include bizarro buddy in sig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back