Prediction Port Board Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda lose 52 and 83 and gain 72

They just lose 52. The discount is fixed at 197 points after the first round.

52 (233) plus 197 equals more than enough points (430) to match 49 (287). The remaining points out Pick 52 don't create a new pick...that's only for when you've got points left over from additional picks.

Brisbane select Ben Johnson
Elite Kick, Elite speed. Just needs Endurance
Can play small forward or back but I think he can become one of the best small shutdown defenders int he game

#50 ...Adelaide will take Sam Philp

Sam is extremely proficient at winning clearances and applying strong defensive pressure.
Sam also tested top 10 for vertical jump and yoyo. Speed and endurance is a winning combination.
*KKKKKK

After putting through my last pick I realised I should have put Sam instead... Have just been sitting here hoping he made it through another 3. Sigh

Knightmare rated this guy a better footballer than cody Weightman and took him at 36 for the Maggies in the main board draft, so I feel like he is best available. Probably a bit dumb to get two like types in a similar draft range, but that's my fault for not getting philps when he was on the board.

Small pressure forward with the ability to play inside. Jack Mahony with 51.

Well I was waiting for benblink to come on hoping he would take someone else.
Flanders is who I would have picked for them. They need a genuine centre square player and Flanders would be perfect.
Now I’m in a quandary. Ash, young, kemp and serong would all be great pickups for them as would Stephens but I have him as a lower priority for them. There’s no wrong choice out of that group.

im going to select young. He’s such a safe pick to become an afl player. As much as he is known for his ball use from the back half he isn’t just a guy zoning off, he’s a genuinely excellent tight defender who loves to make body contact with players. There’s talk of him being a mid, I don’t really care. He’s good enough to influence games from the backline. His ability to rack up 25-29 touches playing as a lockdown defender is extraordinary

his kicking is well known. Not just the penetration and length but willingness to open up a game. He will fit right in at Sydney.

Sydney- pick 6 - Hayden Young

Schulzenfest up next for Freo

Would have gone flanders there! Nice. Sorry i was on my way back from the middle east

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs pick Fraser Phillips a 187cm medium forward/mid from Gippsland. At this point of the draft I would look for players with a point of difference. Phillips has some X-factor with long-kicking, exciting play and applies defensive pressure. He needs some development and consistency but would be a useful addition to the Bulldogs' free-wheeling forward line.

philthy05 Hawthorn are up.

Starting to get to a lot of players I haven’t watched a great deal of.

There’s a ruck I could pick here, and a wa player that has slid, but I reckon hawks need to add some wingers.

I want to pick sparkkes on what I’ve heard of him, but I saw Brady rowles first game of the champs and liked his size and running. Very very outside player but if hawks can make something of him he would be perfect for their needs.

Hawks - Brady rowles - winger

I like the thought of this player, more than I like the player himself at the moment. He could end up a total star, or he will be run out of town by the supporters with pitchforks because he made too many errors and cost them games. He's like a youthful deer at the moment. You have no idea what he's going to do, where he's going to run, if he's going to drop the ball, or jump over the fence, but if any club is going to be able to tame him and turn him into something special then its Richmond.

Richmond pick Lachlan Potter. 182cm, 81kg, Defender/Outside Mid

I like the thought of this player, more than I like the player himself at the moment. He could end up a total star, or he will be run out of town by the supporters with pitchforks because he made too many errors and cost them games. He's like a youthful deer at the moment. You have no idea what he's going to do, where he's going to run, if he's going to drop the ball, or jump over the fence, but if any club is going to be able to tame him and turn him into something special then its Richmond.

Richmond pick Lachlan Potter. 182cm, 81kg, Defender/Outside Mid

If it makes you feel any better, you stole him from Collingwood. I was close to selecting him for the Bulldogs. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back