Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

What's going on?

Did it speed up? People were getting 12 hours yesterday.

The top bit says I picked Mitch Duncan, the side bit says I picked no one and you picked Mitch Duncan and then my team sheet shows Wardlaw.

That website is the literal worst.

I’ve only been going through the app — it ticked down on your pick for the full 12 hours and then it looks like it autodrafted Wardlaw.

3D82D740-3D4E-4506-97DB-74FF0A7411B6.jpeg

🤷‍♀️

I’ve only been going through the app — it ticked down on your pick for the full 12 hours and then it looks like it autodrafted Wardlaw.

View attachment 1917043

🤷‍♀️

Strange. I checked last night at 11pm and there were still two or three picks till mine. Must have been a 5am rush.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 6.49.36 pm.png

I’m guessing Waspy79 (who hasn’t logged into BF since the 24th) wasn’t intending to burn a 1st Rounder on the shuffling husk of Liam Shiels either

I’m guessing Waspy79 (who hasn’t logged into BF since the 24th) wasn’t intending to burn a 1st Rounder on the shuffling husk of Liam Shiels either

Yeah that annoys me. No email notification to tell me it was my pick.

I've been intrigued by all the carcasses being drafted so far.

Liam Shiels
Cam Guthrie
Nat Fyfe
Will Brodie
Mitch Duncan

move-lets-see.gif

I’m all-in and the three kids I wanted were (obviously) taken

I have to phase out all my +30s gradually. I don't want to be left with 6 x 30+ midfielders in the next year or two.

Why no email notification when it’s your pick? I’ll have Tsatas thanks.

Or say, an app alert — lord knows I got inundated with them for the default classic team I was foisted with last year.

DaTBird187, you’re up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely 12 hours hasn’t past by. I smell a rat

Same. I check in regularly and twice I’ve missed it. No way had 12 hours passed.

Surely 12 hours hasn’t past by. I smell a rat

I picked at about ~11:50pm, and the 12 hours doesn’t pause overnight like it used to on UF.

So your timer running out at around ~11:50am checks out.

Now I can’t move any players around within my squad or set my team

Apparently that fixes after the latest app update (it did for me), beyond that the website is still functional.

Did I ever mention that I really miss UF?

Apparently that fixes after the latest app update (it did for me), beyond that the website is still functional.

Did I ever mention that I really miss UF?

Thanks. I deleted and reinstalled the app and it now works and I can now see how terrible my forward line is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back