Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone interested in a Port Adelaide board draft league? I can set up a league in Ultimate footy. Have gotten into draft leagues more over the last couple of years, and enjoy the draft format more than the salary cap games.

The option to start a single season draft league, or a dynasty league.

League ID is 285771. All on the Port Adelaide board are welcome to join. If anyone has questions with rules etc. Happy to discuss.

How the hell do you join?

There's a team who has joined, could you please confirm you have joined in the thread, PM me or confirm your details in the in-game discussion.

Last edited:
There's a Darren who has joined, could you please confirm you have joined in the thread, PM me or confirm your details in the in-game discussion.

Yeah that's me dude :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of a draft, but yours is scheduled in the middle of a long weekend (at least here in the ACT). I'd be keen for a keeper league - is that what yours is?

Draft time is not set in stone, when the league is filled I will try and find a time that's good for everyone.

Ultimately I would like to run a keeper league, but at this stage, thinking of doing a single season as an introduction for newer players, and starting a keeper league next year. However, if there is enough interest in a keeper league for this year, I will start one.

A keeper league means you have to work with the players you've got and trade them to other teams/draft new rookies each season?

That sounds very cool actually. I'm definitely in for that :)

Well the original plan was a single season. But if we can find 10 or more interested I can set up a keeper league.

A keeper league does that involve keeping players from one year to the next, have some delistings and have a smaller draft in subsequent years to draft rookies and delistees.

I am in one other keeper league that has been running for a few years, it's a lot of fun.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I'd be in favour of a keeper league. But it comes with a risk that some squads become far better than others I guess. Perhaps cap keepers to 50% of squad or something like that.

That can be something to discuss - I favour squads of approx 30 with about 10 de-listings a season. If you join the league there is a discussion section - I am happy to go with a majority decision.

There is only one rule I am pretty keen on keeping that is no captains - the double points seems to me too much of an advantage to give the sides with the first few picks.

Nov 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fremantle Dockers (AFLW)
That can be something to discuss - I favour squads of approx 30 with about 10 de-listings a season. If you join the league there is a discussion section - I am happy to go with a majority decision.

There is only one rule I am pretty keen on keeping that is no captains - the double points seems to me too much of an advantage to give the sides with the first few picks.

I am keen and have no preferences, just putting my hand up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back