Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Who won this last year, incidentally?

Good question.

You Got Red On You defeated The Wasp Nest in the grand final.

I think the Bigfooty username of the premier is Jimmy Unchained but not certain of this.

Junior Burger is the Big Footy name of the winner. Jonts will keep you in mind. If a spot opens up. There is one other person who has already asked to join. But will let you know if a spot becomes available.

IsDomIsGood I will give you a couple more days to reply or re-join, otherwise I will have to open up your spot to someone else. Please let me know.

Sorry mate. Getting smashed at work and forgot all about UF. Only remembered today when I had a look at my Fantasy team.

I'll rejoin now.

Good to have everyone back on board. IsDomIsGood you still need to cut 1 and Janus you need to cut 2 to get back to a squad of 22. As for the draft time.

Is a Sunday night best?

11th or 18th March @ 7:30 SA time? It should be pretty quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the 18th of March @ 7:30 SA time fine for everyone?
The other option is to do a slow draft. I could set up one to start on say Monday evening. Have it run nights and allow 4hrs per pick. You can set up a custom list so if you are not there you can still pick the next guy on your list.

Janus I still need you to cut 2 more (to a total of 22 keepers). I can't finalise anything until you do.

This is mainly for IsDomIsGood who I can't PM.

The other option is to do a slow draft. I could set up one to start on say Monday evening. Have it run nights and allow 4hrs per pick. You can set up a custom list so if you are not there you can still pick the next guy on your list.

Janus I still need you to cut 2 more (to a total of 22 keepers). I can't finalise anything until you do.

Done.

Done.

OK seems like people are keen on the Slow Draft option. So I will start it on Monday 12th @ 6pm. Max 4hrs per pick. You can set a pre-ranking so if you are unable to take your pick then it will just select the next guy from your list. You will get an email when your pick is next, so keep an eye out for it, and if possible select reasonably quickly so we can move through the draft.

IsDomIsGood

I've done 1 slow draft which was last year. I would of preferred to of gone to the dentist and had every tooth ripped out with no anaesthetic.
It was a total joke!!
I'm not keen on a slow draft, but if that's what the majority wants, I'm cool with that.

Also Fade To Gray, can you please try to PM me again. I changed my email address and it let me change a few setting on here. Just want to see if it works now :thumbsu:

The first slow draft for this league was 300 picks, and did get pretty tedious, but at least none of us can blame panic drafting for our shite squad.

This years draft is only 80 picks and should be over inside 5 days.

The real problem with the live draft is agreeing to a time. It’s usually a nightmare getting everyone available at same time.

Sorry but I can't remember, was our first draft for this league a slow draft was it?
if it was, I didn't mean this was one was a joke.

And I understand that this one wont take anywhere near as long with only 80 picks.

I was in another league. 14 teams with 40 players per list.....every single person took their full allotted time (4 hours) to have their pick.
Drove me nuts!!
I didn't rejoin that league this year!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back