The Wasp Nest / Waspy79
Semaphore Skins / Tribey
Cobra Kai FC / DaTBird187
Vasty984 / Vasty984
The Kloppinators / IsDomIsGood
You Got Red on You / JuniorBurger
Thrillho / jdeezy
? / Jimmy Unchained

Sorry I still can’t keep up with who is who. I have grave concerns for Fade to Gray. I’ll try to contact him directly.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2009
Anfield, The KOP end
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Green Bay, Red Sox
So far we’ve got the following keen to continue:

The Wasp Nest / Waspy79
Semaphore Skins / Tribey
Vasty984 / Vasty984
? / IsDomIsGood
? / JuniorBurger
? / jdeezy
? / Jimmy Unchained

Sorry I still can’t keep up with who is who. I have grave concerns for Fade to Gray. I’ll try to contact him directly.
The Kloppinators 🏆🏆🏆🏆

So far we’ve got the following keen to continue:

The Wasp Nest / Waspy79
Semaphore Skins / Tribey
Vasty984 / Vasty984
The Kloppinators / IsDomIsGood
? / JuniorBurger
? / jdeezy
? / Jimmy Unchained

images (8).jpeg

I am in, I'm looking at the ultimate footy site and cant find where to join for this year.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone have contact details for Fade to Gray outside of Bigfooty? I have sent him a PM through Bigfooty but no response. I sense his interest in being commissioner has waned. If we can't make contact within the next couple of weeks we will need to consider our options - it might be possible for Ultimate Footy to assign a new Commissioner, or we might have to move our squads into a newly formed league.

Jul 21, 2009
Anfield, The KOP end
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Green Bay, Red Sox
Does anyone have contact details for Fade to Gray outside of Bigfooty? I have sent him a PM through Bigfooty but no response. I sense his interest in being commissioner has waned. If we can't make contact within the next couple of weeks we will need to consider our options - it might be possible for Ultimate Footy to assign a new Commissioner, or we might have to move our squads into a newly formed league.
Sorry mate but I don't.
We can always send ultimate footy an email telling them that our commish has gone awol.

Sorry mate but I don't.
We can always send ultimate footy an email telling them that our commish has gone awol.

I got a PM from him. He’s keen to continue in the league but might hand control over to a new Commissioner. Watch this space

It's back on fellas. Don't worry about thedtaft time, will work it out once we've signed up. Pick 20 keepers in the meantime.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's back on fellas. Don't worry about thedtaft time, will work it out once we've signed up. Pick 20 keepers in the meantime.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome back Fade.

22 keepers and delist 8 I thought?

Back