Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheed is a flaky tease, hope you know what you’re doing Tribey

The plan is for him to cop an F quite early on, allowing me to promote a pseudorampant Aaron Hall to the midfield slot he scarcely deserves.

I have set the lockout to a rolling lockout, so teams are able to adjust their lineups to individual games. This is recommended by Ultimate Footy, it will be a workaround in case games get delayed by Coronavirus. Looks like this season may be a bit of a shitshow, so we will see what happens.

If you want to loophole, you can't just leave a blank space on the field, you need to have the person on the field be someone who is not playing that weekend. It can backfire if your side has a late out (or they person you sub out has a great game) so there is risk involved. I haven't used the loophole in this league all year, but use it in every other league I am in. You have to balance risk vs reward.

If you want to loophole, you can't just leave a blank space on the field, you need to have the person on the field be someone who is not playing that weekend. It can backfire if your side has a late out (or they person you sub out has a great game) so there is risk involved. I haven't used the loophole in this league all year, but use it in every other league I am in. You have to balance risk vs reward.

Sorry but if loopmholing is allowed, which it shouldn’t be, why should we need a donut rather than a blank spot? Makes no sense. I’ll assume you will put Blakely on my field so as the correct result is recorded. This has been a ridiculous season of fixture changes, post-poned games etc.

Sorry but if loopmholing is allowed, which it shouldn’t be, why should we need a donut rather than a blank spot? Makes no sense. I’ll assume you will put Blakely on my field so as the correct result is recorded. This has been a ridiculous season of fixture changes, post-poned games etc.

The loophole rule has not changed in Ultimate Footy for years, you can loophole, but you do need a player on the field. I'll put it out to a vote. So the group can make a decison.

As I understand it. You tried to loophole Coffield's 84 and Marshall's 99? To do this you would need a non-player in that position e.g. Blakely - However in the ruck position you had no non-playing Rucks.

I think that the loophole has a cost/benefit, and as such the score should stand. However I am willing to go along with whatever the majority decides. In future, I think it is fair that people understand how the loophole works and if you are unsure I am happy to answer a question. In this case I don't think Waspy understood the rule, so I am looking for some input.

For one it is unusual you are allowed to play a round with an incomplete team. Other formats don't.

I can't be bothered loop-holing in UF as I don't have enough bench depth to make it worthwhile I just back in my starters.

As I'm affected by this either way, I'll leave it to others to decide.

I can't believe I keep winning. I've so far had Treloar out until last week and already lost for the season Howe and Heeney. My team of battlers keeps rolling on.

I can't believe I keep winning. I've so far had Treloar out until last week and already lost for the season Howe and Heeney. My team of battlers keeps rolling on.

Helps when your opposition play 2 short [and gifts you Howe - I don't feel so bad about that in a fantasy management sense now]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm done for the year!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can't even field a full team......

Injured or non-playing players in my squad.....
Rich
Houli
B.Crouch
T. McDonald
Tucker
Lycett
Sloane
Dunkley
Ziebell (even though the way he's playing this year, better off playing one short)
Atkins
Milera
Newman
Long
Also traded out GAJ

Teams playing me in the next few weeks should be licking their chops!

Rich
Houli
B.Crouch
T. McDonald
Tucker
Lycett
Sloane
Dunkley
Ziebell (even though the way he's playing this year, better off playing one short)
Atkins
Milera
Newman
Long
Also traded out GAJ

That’s a long list.... any interest in a trade for a fit Rockliff to boost your stocks?

Rich
Houli
B.Crouch
T. McDonald
Tucker
Lycett
Sloane
Dunkley
Atkins
Milera
Newman
Long
Also traded out GAJ

Yikes. Here's me complaining about two injured starters.

Rich
Houli
B.Crouch
T. McDonald
Tucker
Lycett
Sloane
Dunkley
Atkins
Milera
Newman
Long
Also traded out GAJ

I’m only missing 3 of those in my other league (+ Heeney) and feel hard done by. Bloody hell.

Don't forget finals start on Round 16. The first game is Port vs NM. I got caught out with the minor round ending earlier than I thought. I just assumed it would continue straight from minor rounds into finals. At least there aren't many byes left.

Good luck to all.

Don't forget finals start on Round 16. The first game is Port vs NM. I got caught out with the minor round ending earlier than I thought. I just assumed it would continue straight from minor rounds into finals. At least there aren't many byes left.

Good luck to all.

Did you win the league? Must have as you have a UF 2020 badge!

Time to start planning for 2021 - is everyone back for another crack at UF glory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back