Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Unchained you need to set your keepers if we're going to get this going on Saturday. Who's Arm Chair Champions? You need to drop another player too. Everyone else looks good to go.

giphy.gif

Jimmy Unchained you still haven't set your keepers. You need to nominate 22. The draft can't start until you do it. I will delay the draft for a few hours. Please set them ASAP.

Am I blind?
I can't see the draft order.
Or will that come up when the draft starts?

I don't think anything will show until Jimmy sets his keepers. We can't proceed at all.

I don't think anything will show until Jimmy sets his keepers. We can't proceed at all.

Yes, that is correct, I can’t set the order until the keepers are locked away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I will put a delay on the draft till tomorrow at this stage, and we will look for a replacement. Does anyone know of someone who wants to take the team. It's an OK team, just needs some management.

If someone is reading this and wants to join, then let us know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Jimmy has the same attitude towards this as the rest of us. Doesn't set his teams for weeks at a time and now is holding us up. I've seen enough to suggest booting him.
Yeah guys sorry I thought I set the keepers previously, I would suggest booting might be the right call.

OK, we need one more. I will put a bit of a delay on the start time until it is filled. Please ask around for someone to join. Or we have 1 spot open to anyone looking to take over a side.

Yes, I stuffed up. Thought I had pushed the time out, but it wasn't. When we can get someone to join, then finalise the team, it should hopefully re-set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back