Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Ill join lads.. how many seasons the league been going for?

5 years.

Your roster currently is this.

Max Gawn ME - R
Jack Macrae WB - C
Dyson Heppell ES - C
Isaac Smith GE - C,F
Zac Williams CA - B
Nic Naitanui WC - R
Tom Liberatore WB - C
Hugh McCluggage BL - C
Blake Acres FR - C
Jack Redden WC - C
Luke Dunstan SK - C
Ben Brown ME - F Injured
Jake Melksham ME - F
James Worpel HW - C
Darcy MacPherson GC - F
Jonathon Ceglar HW - R
Braydon Preuss GWS - R Injured
Will Brodie GC - C,F
Zac Fisher CA - F
Stephen Hill FR - B
Luke McDonald NM - B
Mark Blicavs GE - B,C

Ill join lads.. how many seasons the league been going for?

This is year 5. I will send you a message. Send your email address and I will send an invite.

Last edited:
Ok, we have Phil who has joined. Thanks. I have a large time gap between picks at the moment, but you can always pick before the timer runs out. I will give it a couple of days but starting Wednesday morning we will go back to the 4 hrs max for picks.

BCFE9AD9-4137-4590-BA1C-2C2CBE85B388.jpeg

🍀

Just to save any confusion, since I said earlier, that it would be Wednesday Morning. I will leave it as that, but people are picking pretty quick anyway, so it won't make much difference.

Ok, starting Wednesday morning the picks are going to 4 hrs per pick (8AM to 10 PM EDST) the picks seems quicker than that, so shouldn't cause an issue.

4772D89C-C5AA-4ECA-8075-E2EFFBDA7977.jpeg

Not a bad improvement in the two years I’ve been GM. Albeit the Boak/Daniher for Fiorini trade is the fantasy equivalent of the Outbreak monkey and my bones will probably be dust by the time all those twinky forwards come online.

View attachment 1075040

Not a bad improvement in the two years I’ve been GM. Albeit the Boak/Daniher for Fiorini trade is the fantasy equivalent of the Outbreak monkey and my bones will probably be dust by the time all those twinky forwards come online.

Nah I really rated it 😎

Join WhatsApp. Is Sonny Walters an established forward?

I don’t use that particular app, I’m thoroughly contactable here and on ICQ though.

Sonny Walters doesn’t fit the bill after doing a decent hammy unforch.

Jul 21, 2009
Anfield, The KOP end
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Green Bay, Red Sox
I'm looking for a good forward.
I'm willing to trade any of the below and if the forward you're willing to trade is good enough, I'm more than happy to trade 2 or 3 of the below.
Ben Keays
Darcy Tuker
Rory Atkins
Seb Ross
Devon Smith
Rory Slone

Hit me up :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'm looking for a good forward.
I'm willing to trade any of the below and if the forward you're willing to trade is good enough, I'm more than happy to trade 2 or 3 of the below.
Ben Keays
Darcy Tuker
Rory Atkins
Seb Ross
Devon Smith
Rory Slone

Hit me up :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Particularly brutal forwards market this season. I only kept one (Bailey Scott) going into the draft. If Hollands and Macrae are spelled for any length of time I’m almost certainly copping zeros in some weeks.

Particularly brutal forwards market this season. I only kept one (Bailey Scott) going into the draft. If Hollands and Macrae are spelled for any length of time I’m almost certainly copping zeros in some weeks.

I've got Wingard and Rozee out short term and Rayner out for the season.

Not the best start.

I've got Wingard and Rozee out short term and Rayner out for the season.

Not the best start.

Rayner’s misfortune was the reason I snagged Charlie Cameron. Sure he’ll probably still only average 60-70, but at his age he’s due a peak year and the table is well and truly set 🤷‍♀️

Jul 21, 2009
Anfield, The KOP end
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Green Bay, Red Sox

I picked up 4 forwards in the draft. 2 of them are rookies for my bench cover.
I had players like Devon Smith & Jade Gresham as forwards last season but they are mids only this season :mad::mad:

Back