Competitions Port Board: Ultimate Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like my midfield donut fixed by adding Mundy’s score if possible. It doesn’t change the result (I still lose). I think I got a donut because I removed Rockliff from my starting mids after learning he was the sub. I forgot to replace Rockliff with non playing mid like Crouch.

I’d like my midfield donut fixed by adding Mundy’s score if possible. It doesn’t change the result (I still lose). I think I got a donut because I removed Rockliff from my starting mids after learning he was the sub. I forgot to replace Rockliff with non playing mid like Crouch.

I noticed that.
I wasn't sure if you were doing a dodgy :think:;):p

I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, some people got a little pissed that teams were using emergency players scores then using a non playing player in their starting line-up to get that score (like a captains loophole in Fantasy)....hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

Is everyone ok with doing this this year since it's a rolling lockout??

I noticed that.
I wasn't sure if you were doing a dodgy :think:;):p

I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, some people got a little pissed that teams were using emergency players scores then using a non playing player in their starting line-up to get that score (like a captains loophole in Fantasy)....hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

Is everyone ok with doing this this year since it's a rolling lockout??

Loopholes are a pretty standard part of the game. They got me over the line in my homegame QF last season:

FDFF4224-67CE-46EC-B1B4-DC6D7D2A0F07.jpeg

That said, it’s obviously a massive risk if you lock it in early and suffer an injury for the rest of the tie = massive backfire.

Loopholes are a pretty standard part of the game. They got me over the line in my homegame QF last season:

View attachment 1083857

That said, it’s obviously a massive risk if you lock it in early and suffer an injury for the rest of the tie = massive backfire.

Baker 90????
He scored a WHOLE 25 for me on the weekend :mad::mad::mad:

I just wanted to get it out there so people don't get pissed if someone does it :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Baker 90????
He scored a WHOLE 25 for me on the weekend :mad::mad::mad:

I just wanted to get it out there so people don't get pissed if someone does it :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Me too. Don’t know what I was thinking starting him on the field, fully-intended to potentially loop him with Lever playing the Saturday — still blowing the mental rust off, I guess.

With teams only being named the day before games, we have to have a rolling lockout. It would be a disaster otherwise.

If someone has a bench player that scores enough to be looped on field then good luck to them.

Me, I don't even have a bench.

I’m fine with the loop because the majority seem to want it. I wasn’t doing anything dodgy I just forgot to put a non playing mid in when I put Rockliff on my pine. It just means I’m 72 short of what my total should be (Mundy’s score as my E). If this changed the result I’d be ok with no changes being made but in this case I’d like the extra 72 points as it could prove important.

I’m fine with the loop because the majority seem to want it. I wasn’t doing anything dodgy I just forgot to put a non playing mid in when I put Rockliff on my pine. It just means I’m 72 short of what my total should be (Mundy’s score as my E). If this changed the result I’d be ok with no changes being made but in this case I’d like the extra 72 points as it could prove important.

If it was up to me, and it’s obviously not, you’d be docked a further 72 points for that recent trade offer #jeezlouise

If it was up to me, and it’s obviously not, you’d be docked a further 72 points for that recent trade offer #jeezlouise

giphy.gif

Just over one-third of the way through the season,

C1243804-5045-455C-8C2C-4F02F28405D4.jpeg

2019 premiers The Kloppinators enjoying a substantial bounceback after last year’s 2-win horror show.

Newcomer Phil Thorgan has last year’s wooden spoon franchise nibbling around the finals slots.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 1112104

2019 premiers The Kloppinators enjoying a substantial bounceback after last year’s 2-win horror show.

Newcomer Phil Thorgan has last year’s wooden spoon franchise nibbling around the finals slots.

I have more points for than 3rd and 4th

Great recovery seeing as I was 0-2 to start the season.

My catastrophic injury toll is almost overwhelming though. New recruit Jeremy McGovern lasted a quarter and Lachie Neale is out for six weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great recovery seeing as I was 0-2 to start the season.

My catastrophic injury toll is almost overwhelming though. New recruit Jeremy McGovern lasted a quarter and Lachie Neale is out for six weeks.

Tim English out with mandatory concussion protocol too.

Fortuitous time to meet you #sheepish

View attachment 1112104

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

My team was totally screwed by injuries last season. I couldn't field a full team by seasons end.

And like most, injuries a piling up again (Dunkley, Gresham & Milera out for the season, plus a few more short-mid term injuries)

By the by, anyone here play fantasy hoops?

D6955A3E-9D56-41AC-931F-6FD86CD1E49D.jpeg

My Golden Tate Worriers just lost their fifth consecutive semi final as the higher-ranked team (off the back of a third consecutive minor premiership and a 10-game winning streak, if you don’t mind), and as chief commissioner of our humble league, I would rather walk into traffic than open the Yahoo app again.

The odds of such incessant failure in this particular week must be astronomical.

E3CBDBDA-1AFC-4007-8DEB-6578CDA923BB.jpeg

Fantasy!

Adam Tomlinson with an ACL.

I now have 8 players with LTI's and a further 3 with concussions and ailments.

I've never seen a season affected by injury as much as 2021. My Supercoach/RDT teams are a total disaster too. Seven weeks in and all I'm doing is sideways trading premiums who are out with 4 week plus injuries.

Although at age 31 and both knees requiring surgery I fear the pig might have played his final game.

I took him pick 1 in the inaugural draft. Huge mistake not taking Grundy or Gawn, although no crystal ball back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back