Port Colts In The Granny

Remove this Banner Ad

Went down to have a look, great second half. Parkside will still it win I think, match up very well against Colts

yeh they do match up well but if colts play like they did in the 2nd half it will be a good game plus i think parksides leading goal kicker is injured but not 100% certain on that one

pazza said:
And there are rumours that one current AFL player was spotted in the crowd over the weekend inquiring about the salaries of players at that level of the WRFL, with a look to moving there if he leaves his current AFL team.

wouldn't be a Bulldogs or Carlton player because werribee and the Bullants were playing on Saturday.

Interesting.

Has this player announced his retirement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was cupido, i guarentee it
seen him there, and hes a dud anyway
was there with welsh and some other guy
this weekend its gonna be great to see colts and parkside punch the hell out of each other, will be enjoyable but they are the two toughest sides going...
parkside will win i think

Colts got up pretty convincingly in the end although from what i hear the first three quarters were pretty tight.

Parkside were 10 points up at 1/2 time, and a goal up at 3/4 time, but really Port should have been 4 in front. They wasted a bucket load of chances in the 3rd 1/4. Kicked 2.6 to Parksides 2.2. I felt that if Port really got it together in the last they would win. 8.4 to 0.1 in the last 1/4 proved that, won by 45 in the end. Far too good on the day.

colts played with 17 men in the first qtr after there best player lindsay got sent off he ended up getting best on ground and clarkey keept them in the game with 4 of there first 5 goals great effort boys great last qtr just ran all over them on the outer wing was fun with all the port supportters they were singing the song b4 the game was even finished

Remove this Banner Ad

Back