Rumour Port Fan Allegedly Assaults Dees Fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I'll always prefer being with 40,000 bogans calling the umpire a ******* campaigner then 50,000 old ladies passively shouting "Go Rory Go!"

And I'm sure this was reported to the relevant authorities and that you totally aren't making s**t up

Yep and that sums it up.
You'd rather have scumbags who assault others than supporters that are old.

Oh really? Where are all the reports of incidents at Crows games?

AJaxmNz.jpg

Port are the last of the truly feral clubs. Everyone knows it. Is it such a bad thing? Most of the time, probably not
Freo we're pretty feral when they were moderately successful when they were up and about and made the gf. Very scrappy against Geelong in Geelong "anytime anywhere" or something was there motto. Almost like a kid at school being bullied and has just learnt karate and got a white belt standing up for them selves for the first time.. "oh yeah!? Anytime anywhere, it's on!" lol.

I really hope we never end up like the UK for the EPL with fans cordoned off and separated by fences and given different times to exit the ground.

JS106781243.jpg

Sort the bogan thugs out AFL.
We are probably at that point for the AFL. At least at showdowns. But the AFL won't do it cos it's a bad look... And it would cost them money. Let's not forget we are talking about the same company (the AFL) that said the networks would have to pay for goal post cameras, a rule they introduced and expect the network to pay for it or just not use the rule they introduced.. Yeah, they don't like spending money.

And I'm sure this was reported to the relevant authorities and that you totally aren't making s**t up
Wow, you really do have trouble believing things don't you. Anything even the tiniest bit negative about Port power and you go into meltdown and it's "fake news."

Whether this is true and reported to authorities, who knows. I don't. And neither do you. But they (the cheer squad) have sent out a tweet asking for help in finding the person so I would hazard a guess they have reported them and if found will either face charges or have a chat depending on the severity of the incident involved. Again, we have no idea about the severity of the alleged offense. It may have been as little as him saying "not so easy to win away from the G is it?" or it could be anything horrific. We don't know.

It doesn't make it fake news though and you can't just pretend it didn't happen.

Wow, you really do have trouble believing things don't you. Anything even the tiniest bit negative about Port power and you go into meltdown and it's "fake news."

Whether this is true and reported to authorities, who knows. I don't. And neither do you. But they (the cheer squad) have sent out a tweet asking for help in finding the person so I would hazard a guess they have reported them and if found will either face charges or have a chat depending on the severity of the incident involved. Again, we have no idea about the severity of the alleged offense. It may have been as little as him saying "not so easy to win away from the G is it?" or it could be anything horrific. We don't know.

It doesn't make it fake news though and you can't just pretend it didn't happen.

That is not assault by anyone's definition.
Take the point though, that we dont know what the person is accused of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is not assault by anyone's definition.
Funny how port fans and the media wanted to smash that guy from pillar to post cos he was a crows supporter for an innocuous comment. Yet when it comes to assault those same port fans say fake news if it's one of their supporters was my point in that reference.

a
Funny how port fans and the media wanted to smash that guy from pillar to post cos he was a crows supporter for an innocuous comment. Yet when it comes to assault those same port fans say fake news if it's one of their supporters was my point in that reference.

Thats the port supporter mantra.

"we are the biggest and best club ever with amazing culture and passionate (feral and racist) supporters"
"everyone else is s**t and we're awesome"

They've been to Donald Trump's school of self-service.

Good post - if someone has done something inappropriate, I would want a proportionate response regardless if they supported the same club I did. The claim should be investigated.

I think the sooner inappropriate behaviour (as understood by the relevant authorities) is dealt with by swift, proportionate action, the better off we all will be.

And those that don’t understand appropriate behaviour will soon have a large body of work for future reference.

Let's not be too fancy about this: Aussie Rules Football is a bogan sport, and we are all accessing our inner bogan when we watch it. Don't fight it, just embrace it.

It means I can't bring a cheese platter to the game like that Melbourne supporter without getting ridiculed. I ******* love cheese, its a travesty

Good post - if someone has done something inappropriate, I would want a proportionate response regardless if they supported the same club I did. The claim should be investigated.

I think the sooner inappropriate behaviour (as understood by the relevant authorities) is dealt with by swift, proportionate action, the better off we all will be.

And those that don’t understand appropriate behaviour will soon have a large body of work for future reference.

Good post - my question is why are fans still doing this, knowing what is happening to those that do it.

Attempt to find proof this incident occurred 0 badly losing to Attempts to deflect from all the issues at Adelaide right now 7

https://thewest.com.au/sport/afl/afl-trying-to-track-down-racist-port-fan-bc-5740445945001

Whoops wrong racial vilification incident / assault. Your club/supporters have form in this area. Do we really need to reel off the list? And no that's not the Eddie betts banana throwing port fan story, it's a link to an incident earlier this year in Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back