Port fans: Nick Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

melbournemartin that happens sometimes... but most times recruiters get it correct...specially with top ten picks....

you seem set in your ways to get Nick Stevens so good onya if you get him....

but my opinion and its just an opinion... if I was a Melbourne supporter I would want the demons to keep these picks.... believe me you cant go wrong with getting kids who will grow in your club...who inturn make a club....

Nick Stevens is not what melbourne need.... in the long run Melbourne will be laughing if they keep the picks they have and use them....

keeping your picks and using them has no risk... the players you get are your players and grow to become part of the club.

I think Melbourne NEED Stevens... Not only because they need a star player but

* Need to boost crowd and membership numbers and a player like stevens could do that
* A player that would give Melbourne a hell of alot more confidence aswell..

i think we have 3 and 5 and 5 can go to a young yet already experienced player and 3 too a long term young superstar

we need too build a team but we also need players who can give melbourne an instant hit of talant and aggression and not only would stevevns do that but he will be a long term prospect at only 24

i think if we came into 2004 with a oung superstar (pick 3) and nick stevens we would be very well off you would have to agree

i dont know melbournemartin I just see it different to you I guess...

Nick Stevens to Melbourne in some ways will be good... but if melbourne want to sustain a good long term future.... getting two kids in the top 10 is the way to go....

and it leaves you money to use as well... because these kids do get better and want more money...

This bloke told me today that Stevens is going to tell the club he will only go to colling or into the pre-season draft. Dont know the dudes source but you should of heard him he was going on like a pork chop

It doesnt matter if the dogs have the #1 pick in the PSD....if Stevens demands cant be matched by the Dogs...he's off to Carlton.

I doubt that he'll go into the PSD..I guess we'll see what happens in the next week!

It is only Carltons habit of paying ridiculous sums to players that would possibly make the Bulldogs not pick him.

If he was in the PS draft, for the right price, the dogs would be negligent if they didn't. There won't be anyone else in that draft of anywhere near his quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back