Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven’t seen the names. What are they?
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-16/four-aflx-captains-reveal-their-team-logos
Each team has been named to match up with a standout attribute of its captain, with Dangerfield to lead the Bolts due to his explosive pace, Fyfe to captain the Flyers because of his marking strength and Riewoldt to steer the Rampage due to his capacity to break tackles and go hard in the air.

Betts' side will be called the Deadlys and be an all-indigenous line-up.

"The Deadlys will be just that, deadly," Betts said.

:drunk::poo::thumbsdown::rolleyes: one symbol for each team. I hope none of our players are involved. No doubt Gray will play though.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-16/four-aflx-captains-reveal-their-team-logos
Each team has been named to match up with a standout attribute of its captain, with Dangerfield to lead the Bolts due to his explosive pace, Fyfe to captain the Flyers because of his marking strength and Riewoldt to steer the Rampage due to his capacity to break tackles and go hard in the air.

Betts' side will be called the Deadlys and be an all-indigenous line-up.

"The Deadlys will be just that, deadly," Betts said.

:drunk::poo::thumbsdown::rolleyes: one symbol for each team. I hope none of our players are involved. No doubt Gray will play though.
This is so bad it’s good!

I’m in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry about it! Have a hotdog!

There are bigger issues in the world but he doesn't seem to concerned about them:

"Priorities are family, sport, media, football, golf, tennis, cricket & fun in no particular order."
Sounds pretty shallow, doesn't he? He probably fits the AFLX target market perfectly.

Don't worry about it! Have a hotdog!

There are bigger issues in the world but he doesn't seem to concerned about them:

"Priorities are family, sport, media, football, golf, tennis, cricket & fun in no particular order."

THERE ARE CHILDREN STARVING IN AFRICA SO SHUT UP AND WATCH MILLIONAIRES DRESSED AS CARTOON SUPERHEROES KICK CHEAP GOALS THAT TRIGGER X-FORMATION FIREWORKS!!!

THERE ARE CHILDREN STARVING IN AFRICA SO SHUT UP AND WATCH MILLIONAIRES DRESSED AS CARTOON SUPERHEROES KICK CHEAP GOALS THAT TRIGGER X-FORMATION FIREWORKS!!!

THERE ARE WORSE THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD LIKE CHILDHOOD OBESITY TAKE THE KIDS ALONG AND GIVE THEM A PIE AND A HOTDOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back