Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best opener.
Carlton did win 2 quartars though. They were just more heavily out scored in the two they lost.
When Richmond wanted to step on the gas, they did, and Carlton had no chance.

Q1 was 5.4:34 to 0.1:1. Tigers rested after that. Then, Q4 was 4.4:28 to 1.2:8. As you have said, Richmond only needed two quarters to beat Carlton comfortably.

There is then and there is than. When comparing use than. For example, Charlie Curnow is hotter THAN any other player in the AFL.

When talking about time use then. For example, I went to the AGM and THEN I had a wonderful meal at the club.

Not trying to be annoying but so many people fck this up. Expecting s**t for this post. Ha

When the Pies brought Beams back, they lost the magic - it was like us getting Ryder in 2015. Suddenly, Treloar feels like he doesn’t have to put pressure on because Beams should, and Beams feels like he shouldn’t have to do what he was doing in Brisbane because Treloar should.

They’ll go as far as their ego will take them.

No hyperbole, but I think De Goey just did the dumbest thing I've ever seen on a football field.

Nah, Cam O'Shea's handball against Carlton will forever be the dumbest thing I ever have seen or ever will see on a football field.

There is then and there is than. When comparing use than. For example, Charlie Curnow is hotter THAN any other player in the AFL.

When talking about time use then. For example, I went to the AGM and THEN I had a wonderful meal at the club.

Not trying to be annoying but so many people fck this up. Expecting s**t for this post. Ha
I am one. Guilty as charged. I try to police myself, but I miss some from time to time. I do other mistakes as well. I should be less anxious in pressing the "post" button.

So much cringe every time I see it, it's so painful to watch haha.
The video of a lonely crow standing trying to make his section sing along with him is also priceless. When people do follow his lead, things actually get worse! The atmosphere is as exciting as a burial. :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honourable mention to my man Rhys Palmer:

God that was such a fun game in an otherwise mostly s**t year.

I legit saw this today at Alberton! 3 crows players strolling into an open goal, the guy with the ball does a hammy (instead of a s**t bounce like in that video), crows players start to scramble, McKenzie flys in like superman out of nowhere and forces a behind.

Nah, Cam O'Shea's handball against Carlton will forever be the dumbest thing I ever have seen or ever will see on a football field.
Whenever O'Shea's name gets brought up this is the first thing that comes to my mind. This is his legacy as an AFL footballer.

Whenever O'Shea's name gets brought up this is the first thing that comes to my mind. This is his legacy as an AFL footballer.
Is there a video of it?

Probably an unpopular option but one I’ve held for a few years; Jordan De Goey is dumb footballer. He has all the physical gifts and that makes him a special player and great to watch but he lacks the footy smarts to be truly elite. He’ll never have a year better than 2018.

I am one. Guilty as charged. I try to police myself, but I miss some from time to time. I do other mistakes as well. I should be less anxious in pressing the "post" button.
Mate, don't worry. You should see what we're like when we post in Portuguese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back