Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that Hawks have set the precedent of pulling out their players without an injury, surely we now pull out players as well!

At the very least SPP should be made unavailable...
If we did, you can bet that the afl would insist that they get replaced. If we didn't I wouldn't put it past the afl to threaten to suspend the players from the opening round.

If we did, you can bet that the afl would insist that they get replaced. If we didn't I wouldn't put it past the afl to threaten to suspend the players from the opening round.

Lol our statement was like "Tom Rockliff will replace Gray as per the wishes of captain Patrick Dangerfield"

Not my captain you ******* campaigner.

Good but too passive.

Port Power star in unprovoked knife attack!!!

A Port Power player has inflicted gruesome lacerations in a knife related incident at the player's home.
The knife is recovering in hospital and the police are considering which charges to lay based on the media's investigation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much of a hanger as he didn't even get above the shoulders of a guy standing flat footed with his knees bent and leaning forward.

Eddie has taken far better hangers than that.

1550654226689.png

I know poor ol' Ricciuto doesn't get to see much footy so he probably has never seen true hangers like these

1550654591978.png
1550654630133.png

I know it's been brought up several times, but how the f*** can we not wear the Prison Bars but a meaningless AFLX side that has nothing to do with us can wear a lightning bolt design in black with electric blue?
It boggles the mind. All the AFLX teams should be forced to wear something Marvel superheroey like the She Hulk g-string worn by the Rampage.

maxresdefault.jpg

The thing about AFLX is that it could be good if it was just a small sided AFL game.

It’s the fact that they make it so ******* gimicky with launch zones and game changers etc that’s the problem. The players will make it fun - they don’t need help. Cricket needed to be made fun by the shorter versions of the game because it’s technical and can be boring as batshit.

6 points for a goal, 1 point for a rushed behind, no point posts, kick-ins after each goal, smaller field. That’s it. None of the other bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back