JAlexG

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2012
Alberton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston!
Had a good look through the clowns list.
There is just no quality coming through. Absolutely no depth anywhere.
Those players during Kurt gate would be in and around the 6 year mark on the list and then throwing the sink at squibbs.

So our win against Melbourne doesn’t look that good now.

Geez our win against Melb not looking so good now eh?

Coming off losing 6 of our last 7 games last year, trading two of the top 6 in our B&F, missing our co captain, vice captain and sole key forward, and playing 4 debutants, I'm pretty certain that any win is one we should be supremely happy with.

I mean, what were people expecting us to be this season? We're already a third the way to winning the number of games I thought we'd win. You can give credit to the club where it's due.

Coming off losing 6 of our last 7 games last year, trading two of the top 6 in our B&F, missing our co captain, vice captain and sole key forward, and playing 4 debutants, I'm pretty certain that any win is one we should be supremely happy with.

I mean, what were people expecting us to be this season? We're already a third the way to winning the number of games I thought we'd win. You can give credit to the club where it's due.
Yep - hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I wonder how many Port fans tipped Melbourne in round 1: the vast majority, I'd venture to say.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

It's strange, most people in the predictions thread had us missing the 8 and quite a few put us at 13th on the ladder. Win our first two games and it's all "why aren't you world beaters farken?"

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Had a good look through the clowns list.
There is just no quality coming through. Absolutely no depth anywhere.
Those players during Kurt gate would be in and around the 6 year mark on the list and then throwing the sink at squibbs.

I don’t rate their recent draft haul much either

Have them pegged at David Mackay, Matthew Wright level players if they make it.

ROBBBO

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Glasgow Rangers
If Essendon are dumb enough to let our board member into their inner sanctum then let it be on their heads. We wouldn't let another club in. Well played Wangas !!

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Cold reading this s**t without any context is actually pretty entertaining.

It’s a pretty broad canvas, random af.

Bonus: you don’t have to sit through three hours of s**t footy and shitcampaigners.

donkey rooted, lol...

Last edited:

Magus

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
I honestly think Sydney are the most unwatchable football side around.

Magus

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Lobbe hasn't magically gotten better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back