Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browns no good without space to work in.

Schulz was a lead mark kick player, but he was still good in the wrestle and he could leap over any players in his road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown looks like he doesn't wanna leave the ground at the moment. Just kinda stands there with his hands in the air.

I don't think I've ever seen the players playlist used where Everlong isn't played.

It's the Shawshank Redemption of music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In view of the high number of injuries to our senior players, this podcast is worth a listen.
Discusses the issues this creates for a club depending on who is injured on chance of playing finals but also a long discussion on how the amount available in cap is affected. Hope this isn’t eating too much into our salary cap available for next year if we are trying to chase or sign players.
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/lystics-afl-podcast/id1399593043?i=1000434360400

Upon reflection, I think we're all making this too hard - coach issues, player issues, umpire issues etc etc. To dominate this competition, we'd only need a simple change to the scoring system - 3 for a goal, 2 for a behind and 1 for i50. Could be as cheap as $4.50 for a coffee with Gill...

I'm just immediately picturing a bloke standing with one leg on each side of the 50m arc rapidly moving the ball left and right while his teammates do everything they can to block opposing players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back