Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone is feelling sorry for Melbourne (lol), just remember how dickheadery all their posters were about willing Toumpas to fail and their instant entitlement the nanosecond their club wasn't a complete embarassment.

Eat a satchel Gary Lyon and your diseased placenta [Ref 1, Janus, Apr 2019] of a club.

If anyone is feelling sorry for Melbourne (lol), just remember how dickheadery all their posters were about willing Toumpas to fail and their instant entitlement the nanosecond their club wasn't a complete embarassment.

Eat a satchel Gary Lyon and your diseased placenta [Ref 1, Janus, Apr 2019] of a club.
I still haven't forgotten Gary Lyon's scathing article against Port, posing the question, "Who in their right mind would go to Port Adelaide?" If the Dees finish bottom, I certainly wouldn't shed a tear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still haven't forgotten Gary Lyon's scathing article against Port, posing the question, "Who in their right mind would go to Port Adelaide?" If the Dees finish bottom, I certainly wouldn't shed a tear.
Yep, same.

I'll never forget that smug campaigner sinking the boots on the footy show during our dark days of 2011/ 12 ... "we're irrelevant" and all that other crap...

EAD 'legend'.

0ijgus8.jpg

The entitlement...

Sydney Richmond quite a physical game. Hard to see how Sydney can kick a winning score. Would love to see Buddy run through some Richmond flog. But which one? So many to choose from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back