LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Dangerfield cleared - Should be no surprise to anyone.

McIntosh fined for misconduct on Wines... Is that what started the melee just before half time (i think)? any vision anywhere?

Who was it that elbowed Ebert in the back of the head, giving us 50m?

Surely they at least looked at it?

Dangerfield cleared - Should be no surprise to anyone.

McIntosh fined for misconduct on Wines... Is that what started the melee just before half time (i think)? any vision anywhere?
Nope, I'm fairly certain it was really early in the first. Ollie was face down on the ground after being tackled, another Tiger was laying on top of him and McIntosh grabbed Ollie's arm and pulled it up in a chicken wing. Obviously trying to test his operated-upon shoulder.

Campaigner act, I commented on it in the review thread.

It Just Is

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2012
On cloud 9
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can suck it!
Setterfield is stiff and should challenge. The outcome is unfortunate but I don’t think that’s a two action tackle like Gibbs on Gray.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I'm talking about recently. I thought that was pretty obvious.

It's a bit selective for me. We know what Chad could do but we almost forget it to focus on the recent Chad and use that as good reason to turfing him rather than back us in to turn it back around.

Like it or not, 17 - 18 Wingard is at this point in his career, only a quarter of his time with us. The other 75% he was a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
It's a bit selective for me. We know what Chad could do but we almost forget it to focus on the recent Chad and use that as good reason to turfing him rather than back us in to turn it back around.

Like it or not, 17 - 18 Wingard is at this point in his career, only a quarter of his time with us. The other 75% he was a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. It's up to him to and put the work in and be the elite player that he shoukd be. So far, signs are that his attitude hasn't changed.

Sleezy

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My main memories of Wingard from the last few years are:
- kicking long to no-one when the game was on the line v Richmond time and again in 2017 (the game dimmable knew they could win the flag)
- kicking long to a leading McGovern twice with a minute to go in extra time v the Eagles in the final
- kicking long to SPP surrounded by 3 crows with a minute to go and turning it over

One of the guys I sit next to at the footy was telling me before the game that Duursma took several shots at goal from a similar spot, and he missed every one of them to the left. It's clearly a fault with his kicking, but he's only a kid - plenty of time to correct it.

Myth.

We know its been a tight start to the season, but this shows its history making already this season.

I've been keeping stats to see how close this season is, because history shows 40-45% of games are won by 23pts or less including draws. Which suggests one error a quarter, for up to 4 quarters, has the potential to change nearly half the games results. This year it's more than half so far. Sometimes its just a game of inches, cms and mms.

1555343222368.png

And from AFL tables who have a slightly different range ie 0-5pts, 6-11pts, and 12-23pts + others. Cut and paste since 2011 but see all margins over the years at;

https://afltables.com/afl/teams/allteams/overall_margins.html#myear

1555343991499.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back