Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crow supporters say hi !!!

Think of how insufferable Crows fans are now, and then imagine how much more insufferable they'd be if they'd had anything remotely resembling success over the past 20 years. That's a West Coast fan.

Think of how insufferable Crows fans are now, and then imagine how much more insufferable they'd be if they'd had anything remotely resembling success over the past 20 years. That's a West Coast fan.

Also don't forget to add in a bigot/redneck component that sort of simmers away in the background.

Also don't forget to add in a bigot/redneck component that sort of simmers away in the background.

This guy now plays for them. But I guess they'll keep cheering him as long as he knows his place and doesn't get too uppity.

This guy now plays for them. But I guess they'll keep cheering him as long as he knows his place and doesn't get too uppity.

To West Coast fans he's know as boy.

Adam Simpson talking on the radio this morning went through a few things that were not an excuse for them losing last night:

Short break (following the Durrby)
Some of Collingwood's blocking tactics
Hardness/slipperiness of the ground
Losing Cripps in the first 10 minutes
He's up in the box, not out there on the ground

Carlton in this one up to their necks at the SCG.

4 losses by under a kick and a further 4 by under 20.

Will be interesting to see which new and unusual way they insist on handing the Crows the #1 pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were on our “on” week, we would have beat Freo by 10+ goals.

The 32-15 free kick count and the 5-6 goals they got from invented transgressions was the difference.

As poor as we were in the final quarter, we should’ve been 4-5 goals up on balance.

I’d love to know if a team has ever won copping such a massive officiating discrepancy away from home.

3Jp3f4N.jpg

The only thing missing is a can of Coke Zero.

Nick Dal Santo to Jarman Impey, who before today had not played one single AFL game with Grant Birchall: "It'd be nice to have Birch next to you in the backline again?"

Pretty sure some guy I didn't recognise ended an interview with a Collingwood first gamer with 'it was a great debut and we look forward to you having many more again'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back