Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Tigers win center clearances and spear kick to a leading forward who kicks a goal

This game is simple

Why can’t we do this?
You just don't get the modern game.

Just because every long term successful side in every era has done it doesn't mean it will work now.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol rowey is clearly under instruction by management not to lose his s**t and to polish this turd that is Adelaide until it shines

This is 1984 levels of feeding s**t to the proletariat
Like the propaganda we are suffering around old mate hinks?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can't finish lower than 12th, because the Dogs stopped caring late in the game. Plus if Freo wins big enough to jump the Crows we'll also drop below them.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thank Christ for that. We all already know Gil is going to give them the softest draw possible next year to bounce back. Giving the a bottom 6 draw and 2 games against Suns and Melbourne would be what would have happened.

So it was pick 8 and 19 for pick 3. The Crows still clearly win out there, but at least Carlton brought it back, and took the Crows out of the top 2.
Once GC gets their likely priority pick 9 and 19 for 4. With a clear top 2 in this draft and Adelaide needing a massive list overhaul, with lots of quality youth, I wouldn’t call it a clear win for Adelaide IMO. I’d call it a draw, Adelaide list is such old dross one top kid is going to do nothing.

There's a bit going down on the Adl board and twitter. Apparently after their loss today Riccuto said something to the effect of....we back in our people at the club, if the supporters don't like it, they can barrack for someone else.

It sounds similar to what Whately said except it came straight from the clubs mouth. Their PR person will be earning their money tonight.

So it was pick 8 and 19 for pick 3. The Crows still clearly win out there, but at least Carlton brought it back, and took the Crows out of the top 2.

Eh. If it was a top 2 pick the Crows win, but from what I've read you could probably throw a blanket over 3 to about 10 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back