Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"He departs having coached the Club for four seasons, with his decision unrelated to the internal and external reviews of the football department which are currently taking place."

l41lLXDXg3OAqOSYg.gif

(if he's got the Freo job I will delete this post)

As I wrote a couple of weeks ago, another crows coach doesn' survive after 2 consecutive seasons that doesn't mke the finals. Cornes in their formation years of 1991 and 1992 is the only one to go survive after failing to make finals 2 consecutive years.

Here is the list I put up in the Sack Hinkley thread page 266 on August 30th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does this have anything to do with what Port has chosen to do. We lack a spine because we aren't in complete disarray like the Crows? Yeah Hinkley is one of the luckiest man's alive but i would still rather be in our position than the Crows are right now. That club is on the nose big time.

Why does this have anything to do with what Port has chosen to do. We lack a spine because we aren't in complete disarray like the Crows? Yeah Hinkley is one of the luckiest man's alive but i would still rather be in our position than the Crows are right now. That club is on the nose big time.

Their issues are with the age of their playing list and with Brett Burton being the world's biggest flog. Sacking Pyke won't help them like sacking Hinkley would help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back