Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby Greene... probably doesn't deserve to miss a final but jeez, no one to blame but himself.

The bloody game suffers because the punters want to see him out there!

Once Hawkins appeal was thrown out, Toby was doomed.

AFL wants a Collingwood v Richmond GF. Should be a great spectacle.

Well done to the Brisbane Lions as well, they played exactly how it should be played (unlike those dodgy campaigners at the Bay), didn't try and sink Greene, instead the complete opposite.

the AVFL should be investigated by the feds for corruption.

Just wait until you all see the advantage they'll get from the maggots this week, they might as well give Nichols another a gig.

The Tribunal opted to ignore the favourable evidence of Neale, who told them he felt contact to his nose – but not his eyes – after being called to provide evidence by the Giants.

Such was the surprising nature of the result – given both the evidence of Neale and Greene – Greater Western Sydney now appears likely to launch an appeal on Thursday night.

Food and drink prices to increase at Adelaide Oval according to ABC.
WTF
Yeah, apparently it's the clubs' fault for being crap, and therefore not pulling enough punters through the gate. The existing exorbitant pricing and poor quality options of course have nothing to do with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We exist to be peddlers of middle table tripe.
988e8e779936e0f50c430217fdb549f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Boystown is in trouble.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...ive-coverage/f8f63e15c3d2d554b9e154abb143d61a
The Herald Sun have a paywall article;

Two whistleblowers claim the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation did not properly investigate the Jaidyn Stephenson gambling issue, Melbourne tanking saga or Talia brothers cheating allegations.

They allege the investigations were whitewashes and the body is beholden to the AFL.

The claims have been referred to the independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission (IBAC).

Yeah you got me stumped. I can't find any reference to whistle blowers at any of your posted links.

Blight just gave his top 3 candidates for the crows job...

Mattner
Bassett
Schoey (gulp)

I have a sinking feeling....
Schoey is starting to get some traction on the crows board.i believe the crows and freo for that matter know who they want but both clubs will interview a couple of others to show thier doing the right thing. Alot of times clubs have 1 person in mind interview them then interview others to see how they compare and unless one blows them away they will go with thier original thought. The crows tried getting shoey as an assistant before so he could be the one im hoping not. But im still hearing it will be burns.the afl would know already if the crows have one in mind as they have to rubber stamp it as thats how the boards of adel and us are set up.both andy maher and tim watson have said it will be burns and i think those guys are getting a leak from someone they know in the inner sanctom of head office so i think it will be burns

Blight just gave his top 3 candidates for the crows job...

Mattner
Bassett
Schoey (gulp)

I have a sinking feeling....

It wouldn't be surprising if they hire one of our assistants. At the same time, how pathetic would they look pinching 2 Port assistants in 5 years?? #metoos

It wouldn't be surprising if they hire one of our assistants. At the same time, how pathetic would they look pinching 2 Port assistants in 5 years?? #metoos
I don't think they give a rats how they look and tbh all I'm concerned about is us not losing out again.

I've got no doubt Schoey has been shortlisted... I don't even want to contemplate him at the crows and getting them up and about and us stuck with you-know-who.

I don't think we'd recover..

I don't think they give a rats how they look and tbh all I'm concerned about is us not losing out again.

I've got no doubt Schoey has been shortlisted... I don't even want to contemplate him at the crows and getting them up and about and us stuck with you-know-who.

I don't think we'd recover..
I don't think Jarrad Schofield will go to the Crows. Might be interesting though, with son Taj Schofield playing for Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back