Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was getting slaughtered online for a terrible decision in the Bris v Carl game recently

i don't think it's her bad completely, she's only officiating like she's told, which is still a farce

She is an average ump. Was very good at SANFL but has picked up some bad Vic habits.

I heard some dickhead from Melbourne on the radio saying once they were 5 goals up early in the last quarter they no longer had score...and they just needed to slow the game down to wind down the clock. Wtf. How stupid are footballers, coaches etc theses days...
You know what would seal the game dickhead, more goals... Not handing the oppo full momentum.

Now I see Stephenson running off after taking a huge mark and kicking a goal... Wtf is with going on with these classic over thinkers....

Melbourne are only 26 points down.But look like there 10 goals down.Having a bad season but have been better the last month.Have lots od the footy but don't use it to well.Collingwood have left the door slightly ajar.

I heard some dickhead from Melbourne on the radio saying once they were 5 goals up early in the last quarter they no longer had score...and they just needed to slow the game down to wind down the clock. Wtf. How stupid are footballers, coaches etc theses days...
You know what would seal the game dickhead, more goals... Not handing the oppo full momentum.

Now I see Stephenson running off after taking a huge mark and kicking a goal... Wtf is with going on with these classic over thinkers....

Yeah I never understand why goalkickers are routinely benched, I guess there must be logic behind it. Would perhaps make sense to leave them out there whilst they're pumped.

Yeah I never understand why goalkickers are routinely benched, I guess there must be logic behind it. Would perhaps make sense to leave them out there whilst they're pumped.
Tim Evans would have ended up with about 500 goals if he had to put up with this rubbish..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood are ok and will be top 4 but the cats are way ahead of everyone else they are the only team who look like a premiership side. Cats v ?? In the gf I think

I was basing my judgement on a game i saw her officiate in not gender.

I noticed many complimentary remarks going her way after her first few games. It definitely has a lot to do with gender. When else would people take notice of a new umpire? It takes a good half decade of rogering for people to learn who's who usually.

I noticed many complimentary remarks going her way after her first few games. It definitely has a lot to do with gender. When else would people take notice of a new umpire? It takes a good half decade of rogering for people to learn who's who usually.
Its a fair call to say she was identified due to her gender. Most umps look to come in two types, with the only difference being ‘short brown hair’ or ‘bald’

Taking it to ‘and therefore thats the reason people don’t think shes s**t’ is a pretty huge jump. You’d want something to back that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back