Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeez, have a cry faux tough guy.
more than happy to dish out, but when it comes back he doesn't like it

World's most interchangeable quote ;)

Kane ended Tex’s career with that segment. He will no doubt be stripped of the captaincy and traded to Gold Coast at years end.

if Andrew 'up the guts' Jarman can hold a media role in this town for nigh on 20 years, post football Taylah will not only have a gold plated microphone but a team of minions carrying him to and from the studio each and every day
I was about to ask how someone so unintelligible could get a regular gig, and then I remembered that KG and Roo both have permanent slots on SA media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane was actually kinda funny on the radio this morning talking about the new concussion test, making "haysey" do it, they both acknowledged its not too easy, part of it is repeating 7 words you're told but backwards. kane naturally thought of tex and how impossible he would find it lol.

kane was actually kinda funny on the radio this morning talking about the new concussion test, making "haysey" do it, they both acknowledged its not too easy, part of it is repeating 7 words you're told but backwards. kane naturally thought of tex and how impossible he would find it lol.
I would love to see them lined up against each other on TV doing this live.

Bernie Vince had Kane doing it on FootySA last night. Its all driven by Jonas's claim that he went through the concussion test successfully against Freo. Since there's no way he was with the Doctors long enough.

I was about to ask how someone so unintelligible could get a regular gig, and then I remembered that KG and Roo both have permanent slots on SA media.

I listen to MMM on the way to school drop off, you have to read between the lines with Roo, he always subtly takes a crack at Port whenever he can, loved it when he was talking up the Powers win, then followed up with 'you know, just win 2 out of your next three and you can set your season up'.... because we won't be beating his Boyz....... Man, we will kill them this time around, I have a good feeling about it.

As critical of the Adelaide media as I am I have to acknowledge that they are definitely an equal opportunity employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back