Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the Saints, now with them Carlton and North improving by getting rid of a s**t coach, will people now admit the coach is responsible for performance?

At this point Eleni is one of the very few umpires that isn't a biased, self obsessed ******... I'm happy for to yell what she wants
She was atrocious today.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know, I'm talking generally.

Or you mean in a way to undermine another club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah I just meant he's the only caretaker where the club involved should seriously consider him Teague & Shaw are far bigger punts.

Rexie J

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2012
YP
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Gill McLachlan is insane if he believes he will
leave this game in better condition than he found it. A bloody mess everywhere.

Hopefully he takes hocking with him when he goes.

Great Trifecta: Dillon, Hocking, Christenson.

Probably should include the unseen coach of the umpires on 'how to be the centre of attention in all matches".

The whole umpiring fraternity is a shambles. Old mate Leigh Fisher proved last night once again using ex players is not the answer.
Professionals accountable to their bosses and get rid of the tech.

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any umpire that thinks like that should be out of a job.

Bad luck for Razor “I love impacting games and people actually come to watch me umpire” Ray
You only have to hear that deluded twat in his various media spots to know the whole umpiring fraternity is a runaway train full of cork smokers with inflated importance levels.

Impey was a total nothings man here and the only thing he has improved at the hawks is his possession count. Still a shocking kick.

Runs fast and plays for the hawks though.

This is a bad take. Impey has been very good this year.

StrappingTape

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol at singling her out, did you not watch the Port v Richmond game or the Brisbane v North games?

The umpires as a whole have been utterly revolting.

Look they have all been s**t this year thanks to the AFL umpire coaching directions but she's really clearly lacking confidence this season.

They’re effectively another game behind then what they actually are given their awful percentage. Will make it hard for them.

I should apologise to the Bulldogs for even mentioning this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back