Status
Not open for further replies.

HinkleysHeroes

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
totally agree

how embarrassing for us, we put in worse performances over 4 years and we keep our bloke and they get rid of theirs. Im lost for words

they are more ruthless than us, never thought id see the day.

ill only be happy if they get voss, bassett or roy laird.
Did you not see them get rid of Sando?

gtrxuone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2014
W.A.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Ducks
The Pyke departure looks interesting. No doubt his time up at Adelaide. After entering the 2017 Grand Final as red hot favorites. And then the last 2 seasons.Gold Coast mind altering thing.
What I find interesting is Sumich was suppose to join Pyke at Adelaide next year.Are they joining forces to have a crack at the Freo job.????

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Pyke departure looks interesting. No doubt his time up at Adelaide. After entering the 2017 Grand Final as red hot favorites. And then the last 2 seasons.Gold Coast mind altering thing.
What I find interesting is Sumich was suppose to join Pyke at Adelaide next year.Are they joining forces to have a crack at the Freo job.????
Yes, come to think of it, it is very suss. I doubt he is being brave, he just knows the Crows job isn’t for him and there are greener pastures back in Perth already in the pipeline. Hardly brave, hey, but it wouldn’t be a Crows headline without that word in there somewhere.

Jojay

PISS BLASTERS "RS"
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Inb4 Schoey is announced as their new coach.
images

gtrxuone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2014
W.A.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Black Ducks
Yes, come to think of it, it is very suss. I doubt he is being brave, he just knows the Crows job isn’t for him and there are greener pastures back in Perth already in the pipeline. Hardly brave, hey, but it wouldn’t be a Crows headline without that word in there somewhere.
Just going on the Crows history.Even when Gary Ayres coached good Crows teams It's tough being a Crows coach if your not a South Aussie.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
Maybe.

The one thing I do know is that whether Hinkley stays or goes, the coach that replaces him won't have to radically overhaul the entire playing list and try to get them playing a style that they aren't suited to just to compete against the top teams.

I rate Bassett for his forward pressure coaching. It's the other side of the ball, which is Chad Cornes' department, that I don't rate. I think we should get rid of him.
So when Hinkley spuds it up next year, we sack him and his replacement leads us to glory, it's really all due to Ken?

OK.

Pear1870

Section 301
Port Adelaide - Allir Allir Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Kane Farrell Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee Player Sponsor 2020
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In a strange twist money always seems more important to people that already have lots of it

I'm banking on the 100 mill powerball draw tonight.
You will know if I win.
So will Hinkley 😉

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Pyke hasnt been pushed out because of his coaching ability. The camp has cost him his job as its permantly damaged alot of the playing group. When the truth finally comes out what actually happened with it people will even be more shocked than what they have been.pyke is a good coach who got a mid table talented list to a granny. Even if the camp wasnt his call he let it happen. But others just as responsible are still there. The next crows coach probably wont be as good as pyke. The crows will be mid table for a few more years yet.

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Pyke hasnt been pushed out because of his coaching ability. The camp has cost him his job as its permantly damaged alot of the playing group. When the truth finally comes out what actually happened with it people will even be more shocked than what they have been.pyke is a good coach who got a mid table talented list to a granny. Even if the camp wasnt his call he let it happen. But others just as responsible are still there. The next crows coach probably wont be as good as pyke. The crows will be mid table for a few more years yet.
Quite a few more I think. Their list is in massive trouble that cannot be quickly turned around

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was lead to believe the camp had nothing to do with Don Pyke. At least not until he failed to fire in 2018 or 19.

Of course this'll be the excuse wheeled out across the next couple of days, though.

Are Burton and Hinkley possibly related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back