dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
I support a second Queensland team, the game needs it to grow.

The existence of a Tassie team shouldn't be dependent on the existence of a second Queensland team, it should come at the expense of one of the billioneventy superfluous Victorian sides.
Yeah need to merge or move one of the vic clubs.

Burns has been having his name floated for what feels like a decade and has missed many jobs. I haven't heard him be considered for the last couple and it looked like he was gonna miss his chance.

Sound familiar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can only hope...

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Burns has been having his name floated for what feels like a decade and has missed many jobs. I haven't heard him be considered for the last couple and it looked like he was gonna miss his chance.

Sound familiar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I think Burns can string a sentence together without sounding like a regional bogan bumpkin however.

Without saying "in that space" or "learnings" though?

(ha ha - learnings got the wriggly red underline when I typed it)

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Crows board is suggesting schofield or bass should be spoken to re their top job. Does anyone think they may go for one of our guys? Not sure about bass and i think schoey not ready but probably dont want to lose either.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Crows board is suggesting schofield or bass should be spoken to re their top job. Does anyone think they may go for one of our guys? Not sure about bass and i think schoey not ready but probably dont want to lose either.
If they thought they were ok AND it hurt us, I am sure they would.

Meanwhile Rucci says there is word around that Scotty Burns is telling assistant coaches not to sign on with their clubs as he will be looking for assistants in a new head role.

Ricciuto made some comment about the guy they might not have thought was the right choice for them before may be the right choice now. After 8 years Scott Burns meets their exacting criteria of willingly working with Brett Burton.

AFL player Toby Greene faces legal action over attack victim's PTSD
By Tom Cowie. August 9, 2019 — 11.56am
https://amp.theage.com.au/national/...0190809-p52fgc.html?__twitter_impression=true
GWS Giants footballer Toby Greene is being sued over a drunken attack on a bouncer at a Melbourne bar more than five years ago that has left the victim unable to work.

Haha he's just got a bit of campaigner in him he rubs people the wrong way I'd love him at Port haha

Nah. Nick Kyrgios 'rubs people the wrong way'. Toby Greene is a horrible human being. The only prison bars he should be in are at Yatala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back