Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt de Boer has played in 4 PF's for a W, L (at Freo), L, W record. Another example of someone who isn't a star can have plenty of finals success compared to star players who don't play many finals in a career.

His finals record is 10-8 better than any Port player in the AFL. Better than Dangerfield's 6-10. Its how the cookie crumbles sometimes.
Which is why I'm so grateful that we took our chances in 2004 (by the way it's exactly 15 years this Wednesday since that GF). Yeah we should have won more than 1 flag in that era, but at least we snared 1, which is more than Dockers and Saints fans can say.

Redemption for what exactly? didn't he choose to leave Richmond?

I get that it would be nice to see him play because he has been around AFL circles for a long time for no success and it was unlucky that he happened to leave Richmond the year they won the flag after all those years being average but i thought that decision was his to leave?

I could be wrong.

Forced out the door to accommodate Prestia

I saw a bloke wearing a Giants jacket in Perth this morning. I'm convinced he must be a recruiter/talent scout here for the WAFL finals - they couldn't possibly have any actual supporters living here.
They have over 350 WA based members if all the 2018 members re-signed. From their 2018 membership graphic when they cracked 25,000 (ended up with 25,243). They cracked 30,000 this year but their membership graphic had different info this year.

How big is the Conigilo family?

Always been worried about those because of malware risks. Is there a good reputable one?
Pi-hole at home for your desktop and devices connected via your home network. Unfortunately not much help when you're mobile.

12 months premium on HumungousSherrin is cheaper than a couple of beers at Adelaide Oval.

Last edited:
I saw a bloke wearing a Giants jacket in Perth this morning. I'm convinced he must be a recruiter/talent scout here for the WAFL finals - they couldn't possibly have any actual supporters living here.

Maybe he seen 'Greater Western' and thought it was a local side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have over 350 WA based members if all the 2018 members re-signed. From their 2018 membership graphic when they cracked 25,000 (ended up with 25,243). They cracked 30,000 this year but their membership graphic had different info this year.

How big is the Conigilo family?

View attachment 751555

Don't really count when they are gifting them left right and centre

Suns ceo: we need to bring in senior indigenous players to create a strong bonding culture at the club so people stop leaving to go back home.

Callum Ah Chee: I want a trade

Suns CEO: Ahh ******* hell, fine, we'll call west coast

Callum: Nah, * that, I wanna play with Charlie Cameron.

Suns CEO: So... you're fine being in Queensland

Callum: Yep.

Suns CEO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back