Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr everywhere?
Yeah just watch him get cooked in the first 5 minutes of every game you spuds.

Secret internal trial???

well, they won’t be able to do this in their free land grab at the parklands given the boon for business they are promising by having their centre open to all........

will be hilarious when they still hold ‘Closed’ training sessions the majority of the time.

Secret internal trial???

well, they won’t be able to do this in their free land grab at the parklands given the boon for business they are promising by having their centre open to all........

will be hilarious when they still hold ‘Closed’ training sessions the majority of the time.
They will hire security guards as a human shield.
Meanwhile Marty Mattner was happily observing our internal trial, taking notes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they must've not watched any games last season.

I don't think Olllie is a dud like most on this board but Boak is by far the superior player and even when he struggled at HFF he was still more than serviceable.

But hopefully they can keep overrating Ollie if a trade does come up.
It's the Jonathan Brown effect.

I the Vics rate you higher if their team thinks there is a chance they might get you

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

North Adelaide is pretty dead during footy games and I don't see the Crows moving to the Parklands changing this. The 2 main reasons are the 2 hour parking restrictions preventing anyone parking in North Adelaide and secondly, virtually all of the public transport funnels people into the city. Unless you catch a bus that goes down O'Connell, Jeffcott or Melbourne Street, there is fu** all reason to go to North Adelaide. The Crows having their training base there won't change that.
I don't honestly understand why they want to even move. What do they actually gain?

They're just wasting money on a new facility IMO. They've got a home ground and a good facility, I don't understand why a move achieves anything.

They're too far away from Adelaide Oval to make it somewhere people go post game, they're going to have to drive or bus from the facility to AO, just like they would if they were at West Lakes, etc.

I just don't see what they gain.

Think Robbie put his hand up early based on his photo being featured on promos. Circle work 25 goals each won't be a bad night out.

Richmond had no right to win the 2017 GF, the Crows were staggeringly dominant that year.

Except when North — North! — led them 64-0 in Hobart.

And in true Hinkley fashion we were able to enjoy that result for all of five minutes until shitting the bed against West Coast at Adelaide Oval again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back