Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
The precedent of unrestricted access to a certain zone, stay with the bidding process imo

And if it's up for review wouldn't they be best off trading pick 11 straight this year? Removing any possibility of it being taken away

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They need good football people in key areas. The fish rots from the head first. They need a chairman, a CEO and executive team, a football ops manager, a list manager and recruiting head and recruiting team, a welfare manager, a head of development, a head coach and a captain who are in the upper echelons of the AFL industry for some of those positions and at worst AFL average for the other positions. They have too many poor people in many of their key positions.

and yet players keep wanting to come to Port

How are you okay with that?
The AFL is doubling down on a failure.

For 20 years s**t teams got a leg up with concessions. Gold Coast are dire, they need some form of help and this is as good as it will get.

Jul 17, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Screenshot_20190930-122453_Samsung Internet.jpg

I remember this. His heart never left

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
I love this.

So the Crows 1st round Carlton pick gets bumped back 1 and their 2nd round gets bumped back two.

They will be filthy!

*I know it affects us too but not as severely.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
It's funny when you look at the comments on FB (on the AFL.com post regarding the concessions), all the excessive whinging has come from Crows supporters lol.

I think the concessions are ridiculous, but their tears are hilarious.

Chrizzt

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

To be fair, Jacobs, Betts, Jenkins, Greenwood were all borderline best 22 this year and Keath will be replaced by Doedee. If they lose one (or both!) of the Crouch bros, then they'll be in a world of hurt, but as it stands it looks like they're going to be making a good return on depth players.

Obviously, the lack of depth will hurt their team short term, but I quite like the aggressive list management strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back