Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide media to crows

chuck%2Bbass%2Bprotect.gif

Marshall basically saying that he has concerns about our players going to jurisdictions that have a reasonable high level of community spread. ( eg Vic)
Wonder why we and Western Australia can’t come to an agreement about FIFO between our 2 states? Also WA are now allowing training in groups for AFL due to low number of cases there. Not sure why the same couldn’t apply in SA.
I guess we can wipe any chance of a Premiership away now as we will be the most affected in all the country even though we have zero known transmission. Pretty dismal 150th year all around really. ..oh and I despise the ******* incompetent dumb Crows.
Frustrating but I guess the SA gov has its reasons.

Meanwhile in a masterclass of 'dog whistling' it's made public that SAPOL are door knocking Port players because...............?

Well they're under a blowtorch and in the Limelight for all the wrong reasons so why not drag Port into the dock in the court of public opinion and PR management.

In further news for the neighbours their Parklands' plans have hit a speed bump. LGA election results for a City of Adelaide ward by-election has seen a former staffer to

Christopher Pyne one Nathan Paine of Capetal Advisory lose with just 16%. Both Pyne and Paine are recorded on the South Australian Lobbyist Register

as employed by a number of developers.

Pyne wrote an opinion piece in the Advertiser on May 4th that advocated Nth Adelaide be booted out of the Adelaide City Council and be absorbed by the

City of Prospect or the Town of Walkerville....... reasons? Well those pesky residents and their rep, councillor Anne Moran want to keep the Parklands as parklands

and not a new home/headquarters of the AFC (Adelaide Football Club/Corporation?). Pyne goes on in the article to lament the struggling businesses in O'Connell St

and how this particular area needs a boost. His article is headed "Cut North Adelaide loose so city thrives". Pyne doesn't mention he's engaged to the AFC in the article

He merely advocates upping economic growth and activity thru' redevelopment and construction.

Well the Poodle's former underling didn't get up in the weekends by-election but their fight goes on.

A fight carried out and carried on under the camouflage of non-disclosure.

All in the name of the greater good that curiously aligns to their self interests and that of our neighbours.

Byrons Firen on all 8 cylinders

Good synopsis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening to Davies interview when he was asked several times about the Crows training stuff up and he was pretty diplomatic I thought even saying that mistakes happen... I just knew what the headlines would be though..and sure enough....

Unbelievable. I heard that as well - CD played it beautifully even though the journo campaigner kept pushing for a headline.

Was listening to Davies interview when he was asked several times about the Crows training stuff up and he was pretty diplomatic I thought even saying that mistakes happen... I just knew what the headlines would be though..and sure enough....

Chris Davies: The sun rises in the east.
SA Media: Port Power official claims the Sun orbits the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back