Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-greater-good.png

Imagine bragging about forcing 2 injury prone players to stay because your "trade guru" (who by the way built a list that hasn't won a final since about 15 years ago) demands ridiculous compensation, when they both wanted to leave. It'll be funny when daniher goes next year as a RFA and they get sfa in return.

Essendon are the worst club in the league but we're rivalling them

Last edited:

As much as I believe North Melbourne shouldn't even exist in this league, relocating them to Tassie would be a terrible outcome for Tasmania and be an unmitigated disaster. The only chance Tassie has in getting the locals to jump off their VFL teams and jump on a Tasmanian side is to make it a totally new Tasmanian club.

As much as I believe North Melbourne shouldn't even exist in this league, relocating them to Tassie would be a terrible outcome for Tasmania and be an unmitigated disaster. The only chance Tassie has in getting the locals to jump off their VFL teams and jump on a Tasmanian side is to make it a totally new Tasmanian club.

Shut down norf then, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You hear the way Ryder & Ratten talk about Dougal this morning jeezus I think he is overrated a touch but they'll back him in to the hilt at St. Kilda.. we are a joke honestly you have to back talls in & they don't all need to be superstars, the reality of giving up goals late in tight games to sides with height up forward is just bile rising stuff.

The last few lines "The problem is, Port Adelaide has been so inconsistent for so long. How can we still be questioning a group’s hunger to succeed?"
Maybe give another coach a go Gary?
Says we need to draft a tall forward/back man yeah thats why we got rid of dougal...

I was standing on Glenferrie Rd in Malvern this morning chatting on the phone enjoying some damn good coffee when Brad Scott crossed the road towards me.

**** he has a punchable head. Like really ****ing punchable. I was surprised how punchable as I was in quite a relaxed state but I still wanted to punch him.

I was standing on Glenferrie Rd in Malvern this morning chatting on the phone enjoying some damn good coffee when Brad Scott crossed the road towards me.

**** he has a punchable head. Like really ****ing punchable. I was surprised how punchable as I was in quite a relaxed state but I still wanted to punch him.

How do you know it was Brad?

Did you punch him?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back