Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question lads, if ive found out some serious dark information on Jack Steven would i post it on his thread/his trade thread/saints thread/cats thread or in the rumours thread??? Massive massive news

Just a quick question lads, if ive found out some serious dark information on Jack Steven would i post it on his thread/his trade thread/saints thread/cats thread or in the rumours thread??? Massive massive news

Keeping it to yourself would be the polite thing to do.

CARLTON headlines a list of four clubs sanctioned by the AFL on Thursday for failing to update their players' post-season movements.

The Blues have been slapped with a $10,000 fine under the League's drug testing code with the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority where players are required to provide up-to-date information on their whereabouts to permit out-of-competition drug testing.

Check the rumours board and realise it has been around for the best part of a year

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

if its just the jack steven might be gay rumour its not ‘dark’

Of course it’s not dark.

It’s not even remotely interesting and it’s been around for over a year as posted above.

The idea of spreading any rumours about a bloke with well documented health issues is just ****ing off.

if its just the jack steven might be gay rumour its not ‘dark’
Nah has nothing to do with being gay haha thats all fabricated to start with i honestly don't think there is anything even remotely dark about being gay, its as open and accepted as it ever has been. I also wouldn't spread rumours about anyones personal life whether it be true or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the protocol is you pm me the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Smyth says Scott Burns came “dangerously close” to succeeding Don Pyke. “Dodged a bullet” would have been an even more honest phrase :p

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Tim Broomhead got another contract with Collingwood. It's lucky he is best mates (and i think he is still housemates) with Brodie Grundy.

First rounder for Riley Grundy next year.

So I heard a rumour about a player from a club that, due to personal reasons of respect for people, I cannot repeat the rumour here or in public.

* I'm bored of this off season, so bored that I need to tell you about a rumour a may or may not have heard. In fact there may or may not be a rumour at all.

But I cannot inform you either way.

Please entertain me AFL. When is the draft? I need it so I can read how each team picked a top ten talent at pick 30+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back