Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He doesn't look like a professional athlete at all. Maybe it is a bad photo but it looks like you would find him at a hotdog eating competition.
I liked it when cRowe asked him his 20m sprint time and he refused to answer the question.

Just told him it wasn't a strength.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I liked it when cRowe asked him his 20m sprint time and he refused to answer the question.

Just told him it wasn't a strength.

Has Rowe recovered from the devastation of his boy being snubbed by the Crows? Has his boy forgiven his dad for being so anti-Crow that it's cost him an AFL career?

There's always the mid-season draft Stephen, Jimmy!

The thing I hate most about the draft these days is the FS and academy bidding process. It's overly complicated for a system that in the end just requires teams to give up a whole load of s**t picks anyway. Just change it to what it used to be (third round pick for a FS) or similar and get on with it.
I reckon every club should have Academies but the players should just go to the draft properly. Father-Son the only compromised part.

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Has Rowe recovered from the devastation of his boy being snubbed by the Crows? Has his boy forgiven his dad for being so anti-Crow that it's cost him an AFL career?

There's always the mid-season draft Stephen, Jimmy!
I heard that they are not going to be doing the mid season draft as sanfl (possibly wafl etc) clubs hated it. I could be wrong.

That'll just result in clubs doing a whole bunch of crap to try and hide away players.
Shouldn't they just hide them now anyway so clubs don't bid high up the draft?

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Haha always love this “I’m a Crows supporter therefore I’m better than you” attitude. .....
AJaxmNz_d.jpg

I heard that they are not going to be doing the mid season draft as sanfl (possibly wafl etc) clubs hated it. I could be wrong.
I think they were, but then Marlon Pickett changed everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, LA Rams
Crows one isn’t going too good either I think I heard.
Anyway, promoting this in schools really bothers me. Kids glued to their gaming consoles 24/ 7 can’t be good.
Gaming can be a really social activity that can give kids that have difficulty socializing an avenue to connect with people that have the same interests.

All of the gaming communities I've lead or been a part of have had a strong emphasis on putting real world issues such as someones health above gaming and have no tolerance towards sexism towards women which unfortunately is a big issues in gaming.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Yeeeeah....sfellow sfellow wink wink.... why should we lose players and for what?................ well i'll tell you

you look that young man in the face and say no to his dream.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Gaming can be a really social activity that can give kids that have difficulty socializing an avenue to connect with people that have the same interests.

All of the gaming communities I've lead or been a part of have had a strong emphasis on putting real world issues such as someones health above gaming and have no tolerance towards sexism towards women which unfortunately is a big issues in gaming.

Hmmm... was going to reply but gaming culture is worth its own small discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back