Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t really watch it much, but did the all stars just park the bus or Victoria go to another level in the final quarter?

I didn’t really watch it much, but did the all stars just park the bus or Victoria go to another level in the final quarter?
It's rigged to send the fans home happy. Just like the EJ Whitten game.

Was it this nauseating after the 2008 game? I don't think it was.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
They couldn’t get all sanctimonious about doing it for charity then.
i don’t think there were medals and trophies either.

The Vics are surely the wankiest sporting fans in the world.
I can’t think of anyone else who would make a game up like that, then award medals and trophies as well as brag about the result.

not even the English!
No, the poms would just give them all knighthoods.

Last night's result must surely spell the death knell for AFL State of Origin, in the short term at least. If the best of the rest cannot beat the Vics what hope has a team from SA? In terms of the overall talent pool SA has fallen that far behind Victoria it isn't funny. Maybe four to five years down the track things will be different but atm an SA State of Origin side would get flogged.

Was it this nauseating after the 2008 game? I don't think it was.

The 2008 game was more nauseating. It was taken much more seriously, like a full on game. And the umpires rigged it to make sure the Vics won.

I didn't think last night was too bad by comparison - still a Vic wank off, but toned down.

The Vics are surely the wankiest sporting fans in the world.
I can’t think of anyone else who would make a game up like that, then award medals and trophies as well as brag about the result.

not even the English!

I must point out here that the herald scum is hated or seen as a joke by the vast majority of victorians.

I must point out here that the herald scum is hated or seen as a joke by the vast majority of victorians.
Maybe, but Facebook and BigFooty confirm they have captured the zeitgeist.

Last night's result must surely spell the death knell for AFL State of Origin, in the short term at least. If the best of the rest cannot beat the Vics what hope has a team from SA? In terms of the overall talent pool SA has fallen that far behind Victoria it isn't funny. Maybe four to five years down the track things will be different but atm an SA State of Origin side would get flogged.
You need to stop talking about SA as if we're the contender.

See WA.

There was no best of the rest and it was anything from full intensity to win. Remember the best KPFs in the game weren't even playing and they'd be all star.

The 2008 game was more nauseating. It was taken much more seriously, like a full on game. And the umpires rigged it to make sure the Vics won.

I didn't think last night was too bad by comparison - still a Vic wank off, but toned down.
I think having post 2004 choco coaching was a better way to rig it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the biggest, most important news right now, apparently:

NvXLNpi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back